AER Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

AER Interview Questions

Interviews at AER

Interviews for Top Jobs at AER

IS Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AER (Lexington, MA (US)) in April 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter out of the blue because my background was what they were looking for. I was not currently in the market at the time but after hearing about the company and what the position entailed I decided to pursue it. I was set up with a phone screen in which we determined that the position I was told I was interviewing for was not the position they actually had in mind for me. They were actually looking for someone to fill the shoes of an internal candidate for that position if they decided to give it to him. His current position would then be available and I was a contender for it. They set up a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was very straightforward and no curveball questions or anything out of the blue. Mainly no technical questions at all just a "How would you handle this is this happened" sort of thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I desperately tried to negotiate a higher salary but they wouldn't budge past a certain level that I thought was too low but the other perks of the job were sufficient for me to relent.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AER in December 2010.

Interview

Had a little bit of a hard time understanding the interviewer. I was a liitle bit nervous. I wish I could have a do over. I would have done well. It was nine years ago since I had a phone interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.