Compare MathWorks vs PointClickCare BETASee how working at MathWorks vs. PointClickCare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at MathWorks vs. PointClickCare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MathWorks scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- PointClickCare scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- MathWorks had 251 more reviews than PointClickCare that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at MathWorks.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at PointClickCare.
I worked at MathWorks
The people I worked with there are all very clever and motivated. It was a fantastic environment to work in.
Ever so slightly bureaucratic. Sometimes, only sometimes, something needs to go through layers of management to get approved. But most of the times there is good freedom.
I have been working at PointClickCare full-time for more than 3 years
- Great people and leadership to work with - Leadership really cares about our customers and employees - Mission and vision of the company is very meaningful - you know your work is impacting many... lives
- Seems like we've been in hyper-growth mode for years, we need enough resources to keep up with the growth and that has been a challenge, too much to do and not enough people to do it and some... people and departments are burnt out - The recent acquisition with Collective Medical has shifted the PCC culture a bit - Compensation/benefits could be better
Advice to Management
Do everything in your power to retain your employees