Match Marketing Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Match Marketing Group

Application

I interviewed at Match Marketing Group

Interview

Phone interview about 20-30 minutes, asked mostly technical qs as they are willing to train you on the job. Applied online. Mostly technical questions about reading planograms and my experience with merchandising.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly technical questions about reading planograms, experience
    Answer Question

Match Marketing Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group in Mar 2021

Interview

Iniciando com teste lógico e teste de personalidade, depois marcamos uma entrevista com a gerente da área juntamente com a responsável pelo recrutamento, e por fim, enviaram um case por email com o prazo de envio de 5 dias

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Match Marketing Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group

Interview

J'ai envoyé mon CV en ligne après avoir trouvé une offre d'emploi sur le web, puis j'ai passé une courte entrevue par téléphone peu de temps après. À la fin de l'interview, j'ai appris que ma candidature avait été retenue pour le poste.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Nanaimo, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Nanaimo, BC) in Dec 2019

Interview

The interview was conducted on the phone and took about 20 minutes. Very simple and smooth. I was asked about the ability to travel for work and the ability to read planograms. The interviewer was helpful and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to travel for work?
  • Do you know what store planograms are?

Match Marketing Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group

Interview

I was contacted by the talent acquisition manager for an interview. On the day of the interview I received a message that the interview has been cancelled and the position was filled by someone else. I wouldn't of wrote a review if this message was sent to me earlier than a couple hours before the interview was to take place. To me, this is a red flag of a company that has no values or organizational structure. I would not work for a company that does not respect the time of people who are not even their own employees. Seeing the 2.7 rating of this company on glassdoor.ca reassured me that "I just dodged a bullet."

Match Marketing Group

Application

I interviewed at Match Marketing Group

Interview

15 minute interview over the phone. Was not too bad. Did it during the day.15 minute interview over the phone. Was not too bad. Did it during the day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Match Marketing Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group in Apr 2019

Interview

I had a scheduled 30-minute interview with HR and was asked about my past experience and how I interact with clients. The interviewer mentioned he had never filled the role and wasn't too familiar with the position but the account manager would fill me in with all the details. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to speak to the account manager or heard back from a follow-up email.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Toronto, ON)

Interview

A Phone interview and that's it. Nothing special. Honestly they don't care about you and your skills, they just need a labour who's gonna work part time and has own vehicle.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions about what have you done and how do you see the work fits you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (New York, NY)

Interview

Had a great conversation with HR. Told I’d hear back in 24 hours as to meeting schedule. 2 weeks later, after I emailed, told I’d hear back in a couple of days. 2 weeks goes by — no response to my “what’s happening” email at all. Ghosted! So unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Asked how much they should expect to pay someone in this position
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Toronto, ON) in Oct 2018

Interview

2 stage phone calls. And after checking the reference was given an offer and another email sent to say wish you luck on your search. Seem all was going well and a change of heart from someone. Looks a good position and I'm sure was a misunderstanding somewhere

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews