Match Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Match Marketing Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Match Marketing Group

2.1

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview

The interview process was great. I had 3 interviews, the standard first interview with HR, then I met with the team Account Director and Account Supervisor, finally I met with the SVP. I was very impressed with the process and how organized it all was. Everyone I met with was great and I accepted the position once it was offered.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Much more conversational in the 2nd and 3rd interviews.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had a great conversation with HR. Told I’d hear back in 24 hours as to meeting schedule. 2 weeks later, after I emailed, told I’d hear back in a couple of days. 2 weeks goes by — no response to my “what’s happening” email at all. Ghosted! So unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Asked how much they should expect to pay someone in this position   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in January-2014.

Interview

Phone interview was breif and simple. Once I completed online quizzes about work safety and the work, I was given shifts. The quizzes were not difficult, if you actually pay attention to the videos. The videos do help explain the process, which is easy after learning on the job.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience with plan-o-grams   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Omaha, NE (US)) in November-2016.

Interview

The interview was done over the phone very brief and generic. Asked experience and what I could bring to the table. It was very scripted, obviously they interview 24/7. Asked if I was ok being a 1099 rather than hourly. Asked if I had transportation and a smart phone.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February-2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online and received a follow up email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The interview was short and brief and followed by paperwork received via email.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Eau Claire, WI (US)) in February-2018.

Interview

Applied online, and received an e-mail the next business day requesting a response to confirm details (name, preferred email/phone), and selecting days/times when I would be available for phone interview (Skype and Google Hangouts were provided alternatives)

Received call by recruiter following day; more of an informal conversation than an interview. Briefly described the position, inquired about the previous merchandising experience from a resume, inquired about availability and if I was comfortable traveling. Immediately offered position pending onboarding.

Interview Questions

• Experience with merchandising, and what kind of hours I was available   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group in March-2018.

Interview

Filled out basic information form and uploaded my resume. 2 days later received email with a request for an over the phone interview. Had a brief 10 minute call discussing past merchandising experience.

Interview Questions

• How many years of cosmetics merchandise experience did I have?   Answer Question
    • What cosmetic brands did I have experience with?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hanover, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Hanover, MD (US)) in May-2014.

Interview

Had three or four interviews with different members of executive/upper management team - first interview was a round robin style with people that weren't even going to be on my team. There was no training offered once hired. Same questions are asked with each interview

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group in April-2019.

Interview

I had a scheduled 30-minute interview with HR and was asked about my past experience and how I interact with clients. The interviewer mentioned he had never filled the role and wasn't too familiar with the position but the account manager would fill me in with all the details. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to speak to the account manager or heard back from a follow-up email.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Norwalk, CT (US)).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted via email to set up an interview. The interview was pretty standard. I sat with the HR manager and also interviewed with the HR specialist. They were both very easy to talk to. I sent a thank you email as well as a follow up email and still haven't heard back from either.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, pretty standard questions. Be prepared to speak about your past experiences.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.