Match Marketing Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

Match Marketing Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Match Marketing Group

2.1

représentant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview

J'ai envoyé mon CV en ligne après avoir trouvé une offre d'emploi sur le web, puis j'ai passé une courte entrevue par téléphone peu de temps après. À la fin de l'interview, j'ai appris que ma candidature avait été retenue pour le poste.

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group in April 2019.

Interview

I had a scheduled 30-minute interview with HR and was asked about my past experience and how I interact with clients. The interviewer mentioned he had never filled the role and wasn't too familiar with the position but the account manager would fill me in with all the details. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to speak to the account manager or heard back from a follow-up email.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Had a great conversation with HR. Told I’d hear back in 24 hours as to meeting schedule. 2 weeks later, after I emailed, told I’d hear back in a couple of days. 2 weeks goes by — no response to my “what’s happening” email at all. Ghosted! So unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Asked how much they should expect to pay someone in this position   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Took 4 months for them to get back with me. They were very rude and clearly didn't care about me. They would call me in the middle of the night wanting some more information.

Interview Questions

• In this company, would you be an opportunist, hard worker, or creative?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group in March 2018.

Interview

Filled out basic information form and uploaded my resume. 2 days later received email with a request for an over the phone interview. Had a brief 10 minute call discussing past merchandising experience.

Interview Questions

• How many years of cosmetics merchandise experience did I have?   Answer Question
    • What cosmetic brands did I have experience with?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Eau Claire, WI (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online, and received an e-mail the next business day requesting a response to confirm details (name, preferred email/phone), and selecting days/times when I would be available for phone interview (Skype and Google Hangouts were provided alternatives)

Received call by recruiter following day; more of an informal conversation than an interview. Briefly described the position, inquired about the previous merchandising experience from a resume, inquired about availability and if I was comfortable traveling. Immediately offered position pending onboarding.

Interview Questions

• Experience with merchandising, and what kind of hours I was available   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group in August 2017.

Interview

I received an email for a phone interview. It was sent from a personal email address rather than a business email, which I wasn't crazy about. We had the interview scheduled for a 30 minute window. I waited for 45 minutes for the call and eventually decided not to wait. It'd be one thing if it was scheduled for a specific time and they were late, but this was a 30 minute window they could've called me in and never did. I'd rather not work for a company that isn't prompt. Not a good first impression. I also had to take time out of my work schedule to wait around for the interview. All around frustrating.

Courier Interview

Interview

interview is full of lies in regards to rate of pay - tell explain it as if you will have no expenses in regards to driving your own vehicle- that is very deceptive and just a tip of the iceberg- their pay stubs make no sense thus you have no way of determining how much they have cheated you out of each week

Creative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group.

Interview

I had been referred and so after a couple of phone calls it was a pretty quick path to getting the first in-person interview. Very friendly 360 style interview approach with key team members from various agency disciplines. Warm tone and genuine eagerness from the team. Everyone went out of their way to come across as positive and excited about the agency and the possibility of working together. They brought in people to say hello from all different levels, not just higher-ups. To me that stood out. At the time it gave me the impression they valued everyone's opinion. The in-person meetings weren't the grilling you sometimes get in interviews. The whole thing was relaxing. It felt more like they were trying to impress me as much as I hoped to leave a good impression with them.

Interview Questions

• What you would expect from most agency interviews. The usual questions/discussions about ability to juggle many projects and tight turnaround. There was more discussion about client relationships and work efficiency than I expected. Less talk about creative quality than I expected.   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Match Marketing Group (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online and received a follow up email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The interview was short and brief and followed by paperwork received via email.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.