Interview Question

Biochemist Interview

-Wakefield, MA

Xyleco

I didn't get an interview

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

Thank your lucky stars!!!!!! You were given a gift NOT to work there. You saved yourself a boat load of stress and an impossible work environment with a leader who is not fit to run any company and will not be successful because he cannot keep anyone long enough to make things work. The company is a joke and will never succeed even with a great idea. Be grateful for the gift and keep moving. It would never have lasted anyway.. trust me! The place is NUTS! RUN!!!!!!

Anonymous on

I went there for an interview they seemed very friendly and nice people but I was put off because they never told me anything about who was in charge of the company its board of directors or showed me any of the facilities. I was offered a job but when I took the contract to an employment lawyer he informed me that I would have to disclose every project that I had ever worked on during my entire career otherwise it would become their property. I have worked on many confidential projects for other companies and I can't disclose everything that I did. In addition I would be barred from applying for another job with any company that Xyleco deemed to be competitors world wide for a period of 5 years but they didn't elaborate who they considered to be a competitor and they didn't tell me much about the position or what they were working on other than converting biomass into useful products that was all I lean't. I decided it was risky accepting the offer as I couldn't find out anything about them. You also had a clause in the contract that barred you from talking about your work to your family. I understand what you work on in many companies is confidential and you can't talk about specific projects but this clause said you couldn't give any information.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.