FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ca

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Interviews at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

881 Interview Reviews

Experience

Experience
68%
19%
13%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
44%
21%
11%
10
6
5
3

Difficulty

2.8
Average

Difficulty

Hard
Average
Easy
  1.  

    Assistant Chef De Produit Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trappes (France)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Difficult Interview

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Trappes (France)) in September 2018.

    Interview

    J'ai postulé en ligne, j'ai reçu un appel dans la même journée (vendred) et ils m'ont proposé un entretien lundi. Lors de l'appel téléphonique les questions se sont portées sur mes anciennes expériences, où j'en suis dans mes recherches d'alternance, qu'est ce que j'attends de ce poste.
    J'ai passé mon entretien à Trappes. Tout d'abord avec le chef de marché et le chef de produit (ancien alternant). Beaucoup de questions sur mon parcours, ma personnalité, ou bien des questions techniques. Peu de question sur le groupe.
    Deuxième entretien dans la même journée avec la responsable RH. Beaucoup de questions sur le groupe FCA, les actualités du groupe et mes expériences.
    Avant de faire une offre d'embauche, il faut également passer un entretien avec le directeur marketing. Il était en déplacement ce jour la donc 3 jours après ils m'ont appelé afin de me proposer un rdv avec lui. J'avais déjà signé autre part donc je n'ai pas accepté l'entretien.

    Interview Questions

    • Que pouvez vous me dire sur FCA? Quelle est la publicité qui vous a le plus marqué? Citez moi toutes les marques du groupe. Comment gérer vous le stress? S'il se passe ça, ça et ça que réglez vous en premier et comment choisissez vous l'ordre.   Answer Question

  2.  

    Junior Product Manager Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Trappes (France)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Trappes (France)) in October 2016.

    Interview

    Arrivée à Trappes,
    Le manager s'entretient avec le candidat pour une durée de 45'. Description du candidat. Formation puis Parcours Professionnels. Se termine par la fameuse question : Pourquoi ce poste ?

    Interview Questions

    • Pouvez-vous citer une publicité que vous auriez retenu ? Que vous a t'elle inspirée ?   1 Answer
  3.  

    Engineer Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Interview

    it was an on campus interview, for their annual internship. someone called me on the phone and then I met them the following day on campus. the person was really friendly and nice

    Interview Questions


  4.  

    CDLP Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Interview

    A little disjointed but I enjoyed their questions and the conversations I was able to have with their team. It was a refreshing recruiting process. It did not feel like they were using a cookie cutter process but instead tailored it to my experience.

    Interview Questions


  5.  

    N/A Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2020.

    Interview

    Easy, simple, quick only asked 3 real questions and there about problem solving and character. It’s best to give detailed answers but also don’t ramble .it can waist time and turn them away .

    Interview Questions

    • What’s a situation where you had to work with someone who didn’t think like you   Answer Question

  6.  

    Production Operator Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Application

    I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

    Interview

    Face to face interview followed by a dexterity test. Questions go along the lines of how well you work with others and how you handle yourself in certain situations. Than 90 minutes to test you on how well you work with your hands.

    Interview Questions


  7.  

    Summer IT Intern Interview

    Anonymous Employee
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Average Interview

    Interview

    Interviewed by 2 people at the same time over google hangouts. It lasted about 30 minutes. Received the offer letter about a week later without a second round. Overall pretty good experience.

    Interview Questions

  8.  

    P O Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH (US)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH (US)).

    Interview

    My interview went fantastic. I have been production operator and fork list driver for Piston Automotive for 7 years. I passed my physical & drug test. But I receive a letter that I don't fit the position. This is the 2nd time I have been turned down for a position at Chrysler. I am very confused. It is NOT because I don't fit the position. What is the problem?? Please!! Can you help me out?? Just tell me the truth. Don't lie to me. PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

    Interview Questions


  9.  

    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied through other source. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in October 2020.

    Interview

    Obtained it from the SASE conference, they asked me 3 generic behavioral interview questions. I had 2 people interview me, one an HR rep, and the other was an actual engineer.

    Interview Questions

    • Tell me about a time that you had to work with a difficult teamate.   Answer Question

  10.  

    Production Operator Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH (US)
    No Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    Application

    I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH (US)) in October 2020.

    Interview

    It was four questions and one of them I couldn’t answer because I had never been in the scenario. Nothing more. Definitely the easiest job interview I have ever had for sure. If you do not get into the next process which is drug test and a full check up then you honestly have to blame yourself.

    Interview Questions

    • Have you ever been in a situation where you had an issue with a coworker and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.