FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 957 candidate interviews
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

It was nice and decent we sat In chairs in a room to do the Interview got a call back at a later time and then I got hired into the plant.

Interview Questions
  • What was your other jobs?
    Answer Question
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

Il colloquio è stato nella norma. Domande generali sul percorso accademico e sulle conoscenze fino ad allora acquisite. Hanno analizzato gli esami svolti e quelli mancanti al conseguimento della laurea.

Interview Questions
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI)

Interview

30 minutes of behavioral questions using the star methodology. They ask for a brief walk through of your resume and then ask you questions like, describe a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate.

Interview Questions
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was a phone interview and it was very brief. The manager asked basic questions of my schooling and past experience. There were no behavioral questions asked. The interview lasted 25 minutes.

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

Dinâmica de grupo, teste lógico, habilidade com informações, experiência na área de produção. A entrevista foi seguida em 3 etapas, onde a primeira foi com uma empresa responsável pela entrevistas com os candidatos, uma forma de filtro, para posteriomente conversar com o coordenador da área e admitido para vaga.

Interview Questions
  • experiencia na área, curso de formação e interesse na vaga
Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH) in Apr 2021

Interview

Quick and easy process took a while to hear back regarding next steps. Like a week until conditional offer was sent then like two days later got the drug screen and physical exam info then like a week later got info regarding new hire

Interview Questions
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Buenos Aires) in Apr 2021

Interview

Recibi un mensaje de una reclutadora de FCA y luego una llamada telefonica de la misma. Fue muy cordial y me senti muy comoda en la entrevista. Me realizo algunas preguntas acerca de mi y de mis estudios.

Interview Questions
  • P: que es lo que me apasiona de los recursos humanos P: que area de los recursos humanos me gusta mas
Anonymous Employee in Betim
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Betim) in Apr 2021

Interview

Teste pscicotecnico, entrevista com o gestor seguindo com exames laboratoriais e finalizando com exames fisicos na empresa. Eu ainda me encontro em processo, pois não obtive retorno após os exames.

Interview Questions
  • O que você tem a contribuir trabalhando na Fiat?
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

First round is a virtual fast round of about 12 questions. You get 30-45 seconds to read the question and immediately after you must answer the question. It records your answer right after the reading.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you had to make a difficult decision in a project.
  • What is something you look for while working with a team?
FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

I was asked questions by two FCA employees, it was a behavioral interview, so they mostly asked me about how I work best, and how I solved difficult problems. They also asked me to highlight certain things on my resume that would be considered relevant to the position.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Name one time you had difficulty working with someone, and how did you handle it
Viewing 1 - 10 of 957 Interviews