Reed Elsevier Group
www.reedelsevier.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Logistics Manager

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Reed Elsevier Group

ProsWonderful company with a close knit community of employees all working towards a similar goal of delivering a product on time. Each member of the staff knew there responsibilities and understood what made the company tick.

ConsPace was always quickened due to time sensitive objectives. Working till the job was completed was always something we had to handle.

Advice to Senior ManagementAllow employees to set beforehand a working timeframe when starting a workweek. Once this is established it will beenefit the company.

Career development is very unclear from management.

I have been working at Reed Elsevier Group

Pros: Health benefits is great. I love the flexible work… Cons: People are tired and their future is unclear. It… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your people and think long term. More

Come for the benefits, but beware of shady management styles

Senior Compensation Analyst (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Reed Elsevier Group

Pros: Technology is always up to date. Great benefits. Cons: Too much politics. You have a lot of upper management that are international or have just recently moved to… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. It's one thing to have open dialog… More

There are newer reviews on Reed Elsevier Group.

Worked for Reed Elsevier Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reed Elsevier Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Reed Elsevier Group CEO Erik Engstrom. All reviews posted anonymously by Reed Elsevier Group employees.