The Prairie Summit Shop: FULL & PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
The Prairie Summit Shop is a locally owned and operated specialty store, where we are dedicated to The North Face, Salomon, Helly Hansen, Black Diamond, Indyeva, and other leading outdoor brands. We pride ourselves on stocking one of the largest and most diverse selections of The North Face products in Canada. If you have a passion for the outdoors and enjoy a fast-paced environment, this is the place for you!
Our Winnipeg, MB location is getting ready for the winter season, and we are in need of more personnel to ensure that our customers receive the best retail service that we can offer. As a member of Prairie Summit retail team, you’ll serve as an ambassador of the store and help us keep our commitment to an exceptional experience at our retail stores.
We are currently accepting applications for SALES ASSOCIATES for our WINNIPEG, MB location. The ideal candidate would have a passion for the outdoors and a gnereal knowledge of the brands we carry. If interested please submit your resume and cover letter to the Store Manager, Shawn Unrau, at 675 Empress Street, Winnipeg, Mb, R3G 3P7 or email by clinking below. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
The FT Sales Associate will be involved in all departments of store operations including sales, customer service, stocking, merchandising, and cashier. This position also serves as the key resource for customers. Must consistently provide the highest standard of customer service while keeping focused on team objectives and excel in individual sales. The FT Sales Associate will work closely with the manager to report on inventory, stocking and organizing of the sales floor, and merchandising of the store.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Top priority is ensuring high levels of customer service, sales and support
- Must be able to converse with customers on a variety of outdoor activities
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Work in partnership with Store Manager to merchandise product including set up, lay out and maintenance of displays and store stock.
- Lift and move product and restock merchandise as necessary
- Be aware of stock levels and notify Manager when items need to be reordered
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Will help customers with special orders and warranty claims
- Retail experience in a fast-paced specialty store environment
- A general interest/knowledge of outdoor activies and/or sports is essential
- Strong work ethic with a positive, energetic approach and attention to detail
Job Types: Permanent
Salary: $14.15-$15.00 per hour
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $15.30 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person
Good benefits. Was very fair.
Best healthcare with all the stuff
Employees dont get a consistent or great discount on product. Only at certain times of the year is the discount worth it.