Hearing Institute Atlantic, an established hearing health care leader and provider of hearing solutions, is looking to add a dynamic new person to our team.
Client Services: Full Time, Weekdays, New Minas, NS
You, the candidate, are an energetic person, a natural on the telephone and can act with a high level of professionalism. You are able to coordinate the smooth operation of a busy office in an efficient and organized manner. Ideally, you have worked in an administrative environment, health care field or sales role with daily client contact and have completed training in office administration, business or other related field of study.
The successful candidate will also take an active role in the marketing, event planning and overall growth of building a large client base. Additionally, you have been recognized for your strong work ethic, customer service and problem solving skills and your commitment to excellence in the work place.
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- strong ability to anticipate needs and work independently
- excellent communication skills with emphasis on telephone skills
- time management & top customer service skills are essential
- mature and professional approach with all patients
- sales focussed, with an ability to increase business and build client database
- high level of proficiency in a windows environment / MicroSoft Office Suite
- Client welcome, greeting, intake
- Charting, filing, follow up
- Data entry, billing and insurance providers
- Sales of products at counter
- Lots of telephone work; calling, confirming, scheduling
- Support to the audiologists, patient flow
- Learning h/aid repairs, quick fixes and supplies
- Cash handling and balancing
- Opening / closing everyday, light cleaning, tidying
We are looking for someone who is ready to jump into a busy clinic, great on the telephone and has a genuine interest in people. Salary range is based on direct work experience. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a resume and covering letter by email, noting Client Services in the subject line. Only those candidates that meet these minimum requirements for experience need apply and those selected for an interview will be contacted. Email: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Work Location: In person