Job Title : Intermediate Business Analyst
The Intermediate Business Analyst position is responsible for performing fairly complex or extensive scope business analysis work including work flow analysis, business information requirements and models for the ERP team
Powering Vehicles, Motion, Work, and Lives since 1966.
- Prepares functional process charts to analyze business operations.
- Plans, designs or modifies practical manual and automated business procedures.
- Assists with the design of business process and documentation.
- Prepares detailed specifications for business applications.
- Perform a primary role in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new business applications and enhancements to existing business applications.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business standards and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Work with QA team to coordinate and perform in-depth tests, for modified and new systems.
- Conduct research on hardware and software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Meet with clients to discuss topics such as project activities, technical specifications, current business practices, growth plans, regulatory and reporting requirements and security risks.
- Check calculations on supplier invoices and approve payments.
- Confirm quantities, prices and amounts, check tax calculations and verify totals before paying invoices.
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field.
- Minimum three years of related work experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferably automotive.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, IFS and SAP are a definite asset.
- Able to communicate on a technical and non-technical level depending on the audience.
- Excellent documentation skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with team members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a necessity.
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot in a fast paced and demanding environment.
What Linamar Has To Offer
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities.
- Social committees and sports teams.
- Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts.
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products across global industries and markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by our dynamic founder, to the support provided along the way, all Linamar employees are poised for success in this fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. With access to the tools you need to succeed, you will make an impact along with other motivated and engaged people.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.