The Bi-lingual A/R Administrator is responsible for improving cash flow and maintaining the accounts receivable aging to accurately reflect the company’s accounts receivable balance.
The position of Bi-lingual Accounts Receivable Administrator reports to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
1. Contact customers to secure payment, follow up on overdue balances and resolve issues.
2. Maintain detailed online documentation of collection action taken and correspondence between customer (external and internal)
3. Manage portfolio assigned to reduce DSO and past dues.
4. Evaluate, recommend, and document credit limits including research and review of customer profile(s)
5. Review, research, and process or dispute customer deductions
6. Customer interface and point of contact relating to all inquiries - including follow-up of unresolved debit notes and invoicing disputes.
7. Reconcile customer accounts using the NAV information and reports.
8. Investigate and request appropriate adjustments.
9. Provide documentation to customers as required to enable payments (proof of deliveries, shipping documents)
10. Provide initiative and ideas on the improvement of work processes.
11. Recommend customers to legal or third-party action.
12. Other projects as assigned.
Formal Education: College Diploma or University Degree with focus in Accounting.
Communication Skills: The incumbent must possess good verbal and written skills to communicate with a wide range of people (customers, managers, and co-workers).
The incumbent must be bi-lingual in Francophone French.
Length & Nature of Prior Experience: 1-2 years accounts receivable experience
· Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Hardworking and disciplined.
· Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience is an asset.
· Able to work efficiently as part of a small team as well as independently.
· Must be able to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines.
· Intermediate excel skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$52,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person