Bishop & Company has been committed to client success for 40 years. Founded by retired partner Raymond Bishop in 1982, the Firm is now led by partners Greg Miller, Jocelyne Dumaresq, and Justin Strong. With a staff complement of 20 people, the Firm provides a wide range of professional services in the areas of audit and assurance, taxation, business information technology, succession and estate planning, business advisory and risk management.
- Greet clients and visitors in a professional and welcoming manner
- Work to support the entire team to provide the best possible service to our clients
- Answer and direct external phone calls, faxes, emails, the processing of payments, and other communications including scheduling appointments
- Complete quality control (e.g., detailed proofreading) on a variety of documents
- Produce and distribute memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Carry out clerical duties such as filing, copying, binding,scanning, and organizing. Perform work-related errands such as going to the post office and bank
-Administrative course or Community College certificate, plus 3–5 years of clerical, administrative or office experience
- Superior client focus and experience dealing with the public in a warm and welcoming way.
- Aptitude for remembering clients’ names, faces and details. Superior spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to handle difficult situations in a pleasant and composed manner. Solid team player with a priority of supporting partners and staff
- Superior organizational and time-management skills as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical-thinking skills and attention to detail. Basic to moderate computer knowledge (proficiency with MS Office and keyboarding skills)
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to meet the needs of the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person