Requisition ID: 116435
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The GWMS CRM team is the Salesforce Centre of Excellence for Scotiabank. The team is currently responsible for 10 different Salesforce Orgs across multiple lines of Business and is in the process of further expanding to additional lines of Business and new geographies. In support of this growth, the team is looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Business Analyst to both deliver on existing initiatives and establish Business-Technology roadmaps for future initiatives.
- Ability to collaborate with senior leaders from Business and Technology to design long-term Business-Technology roadmap for individual Salesforce orgs
- Ability to design and implement Enterprise Org strategy for multiple Salesforce orgs Bank-wide with an emphasis on designing once and implementing many.
- Experience leading discovery sessions with multiple Business and Technology stakeholders to elicit and capture business requirements and processes. Including the definition of user personas, epics, and user stories.
- Ability to design elegant solutions for highly complex problems that can include changes to Technology as well as changes to existing Business processes.
- Proficiency with using agile methodologies and rapid prototyping to rapidly deliver incremental value.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience delivering Salesforce CRM solutions
- Strong communication and leadership skills
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- Work experience in the Financial Services Industry, particularly in Wealth Management
- The incumbent must be a creative, self-starting, results-oriented, and highly motivated.
- Must have some working knowledge of software delivery methods for release management, change management, and training.
- Hands of experience with SQL Scripting.
- Experience with ETL tools such as Data Loader, Data Stage, Talend, or Mulesoft
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent required.
- At least 2 or more certifications on Salesforce from
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Onsite cafeteria
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.