Requisition ID: 109641
Tangerine is Canada’s leading direct bank. We offer flexible and accessible banking options, innovative products, and award-winning Client service. The reason why Tangerine employees come to work each day is to help Canadians live better lives. We focus on making a difference in our communities, and that includes our own internal community. It’s important to us that our employees feel empowered and enthusiastic about belonging to our Orange culture.
As Canada’s leading digital bank, Tangerine technology is at the heart of everything we do. We have redefined what digital banking is and we continue to evolve on what it can be, using technology to create innovative, forward thinking banking solutions with our clients’ needs in mind.
We are made up of high performing, curious, energetic and collaborative individuals who thrive in our high trust agile environment to deliver best in class solutions for our customers. We believe in giving people hands-on challenges and the responsibilities that come with them, allowing them to grow, evolve and create opportunities to build their career.
Are you ready to make the change and become part of an established disruptor with the backing of a highly engaged team? If so come join us and help redefine the Canadian banking landscape!
Contributes to the overall success of the Service & Sales in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Responsible for creation of Monthly reporting package regarding Operating expense, Budget, Staff planner, cost per interaction and other financial metrics for the contact centre
- Conduct analysis regarding trends and proactively point of areas of concern for the financial KPIs.
- Provide oversight for the annual budget for Service and Sales and Retail distribution, by creating guiding principles for the spend, and working closely with Finance
- Provide guidance to the Workforce team regarding Overtime spend and manage reforecasts with the Finance team
- Gatekeeper of all the Discretionary expense and provide oversight to ensure the spend is within the Budget allocated
- Identify and implement improvements to reporting processes on a continuous basis.
- Ensure all monthly reports and projects are on time and the data is accurate.
- Provide manageable timeliness and deliver projects on time as assigned.
- Prepare project-related information and reports that will be presented to senior management.
- Act as subject matter expert contact between Service and Sales and the Finance team.
- Provide recommendations and aid in MTP (Medium Term Planning) building process.
- Document and maintain policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions
- Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk
- Champions a high-performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment
We would love to work with you if you have:
- University or College Degree in Finance, Project Management or Statistics is an asset
- Contact center experience
- Proven project management skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet and/or database applications
- Strong analytical and logistic skills
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of analytical tools and methodologies
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Ability to think creatively and conceptually
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Work in a standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Limited travel domestically.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
At Tangerine we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the team, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know.