· Identify and define system requirements, work with stakeholders to translate these into software and technology solutions.
· Identify and define business requirements
· System testing and implementation support
· Project Management and co-ordination
· Documented requirements, in sufficient detail for developers to execute, and for testing to be executed
· Develop strong working relationships with the business units and key stakeholders.
· Understand the key business drivers and processes.
· Facilitate the development of systems improvements to support new initiatives
· Create documentation for internal and external stakeholders that supports effective knowledge transfer.
· Ensures systems and applications are highly available and meet or exceed performance expectations
· Drive continuous process improvements by monitoring and analyzing the KPIs, proposing process and system changes, providing the details on scope, estimate the cost of implementation, timelines, improve quality and the business outcomes.
· Drives architectural simplification and ensures capabilities and applications are done.
· Perform testing on newly developed interfaces and systems.
· Regularly communicate program risk and status to IT management.
· Drive integration activities through an established project plan and provide routine reports with detailing progress.
· Act as a Subject Matter Expert with continued research on latest SAP software capabilities
· Work with the operations and business development teams to identify opportunities unique to each business process and incorporate them into the overall integration plan
· Ad-hoc Query and reporting – use of iSeries Query tool, Excel analysis, Power BI etc.
· Understand basic SDLC processes and project management models.
· Understand agile management approaches & use SAP Agile Development methodologies
· Create work breakdown structures and manage these in project management tools.
· Work with developers to develop estimates for tasks and projects.
· A minimum of 8 years work experience in a business environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems or a related discipline preferred.
· Certifications in Agile Project Management and SAP Activate Methodology is preferred.
· Should have experience in leveraging data and analytics capabilities from the cloud platforms, Microsoft Azure preferred.
· Experience with SAP S/4 HANA and/or other SAP versions
· Experience in regulatory requirements related to data and technology.
· Previous automotive experience is an asset.
· I.T. Certifications (i.e., PMP Certified, TOGAF 9 Certified, Certified Scrum Master)
· Exposure to SAP technology and Activate methodology.
· Experience working with the Azure DevOps application, including Git hub, pipelines, and boards.
· Experience with SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Groups
· EDI Integration & System Integration experience
· Exposure to data warehouse, data lakes and experience in hot-warm-cold data archiving.
· Excellent understanding of SAP functional process areas and related data structures in ECC and S/4HANA.
· Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud or Microsoft Azure/Power BI is preferred
Job Type: Permanent