Dawn InfoTek Inc. is a professional IT consulting team that partners with major financial institutions, investment firms and government sectors. We have been dedicated to delivering cutting-edge consulting services and recruiting all levels of IT positions for our clients.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fulfill the role of IT Business Analyst to join our dynamic team for our client, one of the major banks.
Typical Day in Role:
Must have skills:
1. 5 + years’ gathering requirements, solutioning business documents and working with various business lines to support various projects throughout SDLC cycle
2. 5 + years’ experience with data analysis, data architecture/mapping experience.
3. 5 + years’ experience supporting Enterprise Data Platforms (Oracle Specific)
4. Good understanding of Finance and Accounting data (proven with recent relevant project experience – minimum 2 years’)
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively manage expectations in a clear, concise manner
Nice to have:
- IFRS 17 experience is highly preferred and will be prioritized
- Moody’s Risk Integrity experience
- Understanding of Insurance data
Education: Bachelor's degree in a Business field or Technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply today to this posting by submitting your resume along with your Availability Date and Expected Salary / Expected Hourly Rate.
We thank all applicants for their interest and referral. However, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information on our company, please visit: www.dawninfotek.com
*** ONLY CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY LOCATED IN CANADA WILL BE CONSIDERED***
Contract length: 5 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Up to $90.00 per hour