Who we are:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in:
We are looking for someone who has a passion for clean and organized data. You have a clear view of the role and of Business Intelligence. You can deploy meaningful and insightful information to audiences. You understand the data lifecycle and know how to build accurate and secure data pipelines. You love analyzing numbers and data to uncover opportunities to drive the business forward. You are a great listener and also ask smart questions to get to the root of the problem and deliver solutions for key stakeholders in all areas of the business.
A Day in the Life:
- Build, document, and be accountable for quality and robustness of various data pipelines
- Partner with business units to gather, prioritize, and fulfill their information requirements
- Adapt existing ETL solutions to ongoing changes in data sources. The data sources include third party APIs events captured on O2E Brands
- Produce high-integrity, transparent, and reconcilable data on a regular basis
- Monitor and report issues with data quality and creating automated checks on data quality
- Integrate data between disparate systems
- Automate data-related tasks
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan sprints
What You Bring to the Table:
- Diploma or Degree in Computing Science or related field
- Expertise in SQL, specifically AWS RedShift
- Experience with Salesforce, Tableau and Tableau Prep
- Proficiency in Python, familiarity with R
- Team player attitude with a strong desire to help our partner departments be as successful as possible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hands-on experience building & maintaining data architecture in an enterprise environment
- Able to operate with a high level of autonomy
- Experience working with Git version control
- Passion for building systems and processes with high impact, high transparency, and easy business adoption
We're all working from home at the moment but we sure are hoping to get back to collaborating in person someday soon. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Did you know O2E Brands has been voted one of the Best Workplaces in Canada 12 times!?Take a sneak peek into why that is, here:
Check us out on social!
At O2E Brands we know that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best. We will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or notify the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with if unique arrangements will enable your equal participation.