IAM Business Analyst
- 8-10 Years of experience as Business Analyst
- Preferably 3 yrs+ in Access Management domain
- Define and document business and technical requirements for integration of Access Management systems, including requirements for establishing RBAC, entitlements, and access definitions, defining the provisioning lifecycle processes, user account lifecycle processes, reconciliation, certification, provisioning, and de-provisioning processes.
- Ability to perform data analysis on large scale of complex data and suggest solution for better reporting and
- Experience working with technology teams to understand technical and business requirements and document the same for development teams for implementation
- Conduct business process analysis and customer interviews
- Customer-facing role. Ability to drive requirement gathering, gap analysis sessions
- Strong Access Management domain knowledge
- Guiding users in building business cases, performing an impact analysis, and supporting application testing, implementation, and training activities throughout the process
- Communicates technical content to assigned project stakeholders.
- Experience with following Agile methodology. Ability to write product Epics/ User stories with a clear definition of acceptance criteria
- Experience in Merger & Acquisition (M&A) projects would be a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Pay: $35.00-$79.00 per hour
- Temporarily due to COVID-19