- Bachelor’s degree in Business, STEM, Operations, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
- Experience with Tableau, AWS QuickSight, Power BI, or other data visualizations software
- Experience with Excel, Access, SQL, Perl or other scripting languages
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is seeking a candidate to identify, create, develop, and integrate innovative solutions and programs that lead to improvements in our last mile delivery network. This position will lead the development and execution of new worldwide transportation initiatives designed to improve and meet the ever-growing demand for last mile capacity.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Retrieving and analyzing data using Excel, SQL, Access and other data management systems.
- Monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and partnering with internal teams to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
- Designing and implementing reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Supporting cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
- Driving small to medium operational enhancement projects.
- Managing a team of individuals
- Research and implement cost reduction opportunities.
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritization, follow-up, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment with little guidance or supervision
- 3+ years of experience in using scripting languages such as Python and R
- Experience in modeling and analyzing complex logistics networks
- Advanced SQL skills
- Demonstrated evidence of reducing transportation, labor and inventory costs through application of logistics and supply chain optimization methodologies.
- Experience communicating across all levels of management, peers, and clients
- Experience using route and load optimization tools as well as transportation management systems
- Advanced degree in Logistics or Transportation
- Analyst/Project Management experience
- Data mining and modeling skills
- Capable of facilitating ideas and working from concept through to execution.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Amazon is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.