Mission: Our mission is give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
I have been working at Facebook full-time (More than a year)
- Quality of people in all areas - incredibly smart, collaborative, curious, friendly, and supportive
- Interesting work, with complex problems to solve in so many areas
- Transparency and opportunity to learn from the periphery
- Communication - frequent and open communication from leadership team, both local and global
- Incredible perks and benefits
I'm 4 months in... no meaningful or obvious perks yet. I'll update this section in a few months or as things change.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Facebook.
Contact par email puis 4 rendez-vous skype. Le 1er simple présentation au recruteur, le 2nd en 2 parties; présentation, et portfolio, le 3ème pour plus de précision, le 4ème avec le service Rh.
What are your most important work values? Learn more about the 3 things employees really want in this Harvard Business Review article.
Hear what our Global Head of Diversity, Maxine Williams has to say about creating a diverse workforce.