When it comes to success, there are no shortcuts. But there is now a major timesaver for understanding exactly how to make successful improvements in employee sentiment and overall employer brand standing. Glassdoor's Review Intelligence™ tool is a powerful analysis tool that allows employers to unlock insights from employee reviews and understand the "why" behind their ratings, surfacing valuable patterns in feedback so you can better inform your employer brand strategy.
How does Glassdoor Review Intelligence™ work?
Lengthy reviews are distilled into a clear picture of sentiment so employers can discover what's working, what's not, why and where, without having to parse through potentially hundreds of reviews. Review Intelligence™ automatically surfaces insights hidden in employee reviews, enabling talent professionals to more effectively drive improvements to their employee experience.
Why is Glassdoor Review Intelligence™ so powerful?
Reading through all of your Glassdoor reviews can be overwhelming. And manually extracting critical insights is time consuming, meaning that valuable insights can get buried. In fact, surveyed employers spend over 50 hours a year analyzing their Glassdoor reviews.* We built Review Intelligence™ to make it much easier to analyze Glassdoor reviews and take the guesswork out of what your employees are saying about you.
Here are 10 quick and powerful things you can do with Review Intelligence™
- Benchmark where you are vs. competitors. Know exactly where your sentiment for each topic is relative to your competitors at a glance, and filter by job function, country, time period and employment status.
- Make a strong case. Present leadership with compelling data such as how sentiment has changed around diversity & inclusion in the last 6 months or how your overall sentiment in the U.S. has changed in a specific timeframe.
- Target precise location. Break down sentiment and feedback by job function and country so you're no longer guessing where the good and less-than-ideal sentiments are coming from.
- Watch trends over time. See the volume of reviews with a specific topic over time so you can look at how they change in tandem with specific internal initiatives to address sentiment.
- Know what's trending up or down. See quick insights and find out in an instant what topics are trending up and down.
- Get to the core issues fast. Quickly detect and categorize popular topics in negative reviews so they can be addressed and eliminated.
- Zero in on the positives. Identify which topics surface often in positive reviews so they can be celebrated and continued.
- Scan snippets for a quick overview. Surface short excerpts of reviews around certain topics to get a feel for overall sentiment at a quick glance.
- Dive deep into a given topic. If you know your company has a problem area and you want to diagnose it, you can drill down into sentiment expressed around that specific topic.
- Supplement your ratings analysis. Your overall company rating on Glassdoor is a great signal or indicator of how you're doing, but it doesn't tell you the full picture. The thorough text analysis of Glassdoor Review Intelligence™ surfaces valuable nuance around specific topics.
Remember, the best employer brands are built organically and authentically by people, not artificially through formal process or top-down by executives. That's why it's so important to build your employer brand organically - by treating your people well, ensuring a widespread feeling of belonging, and listening to and learning from real feedback in Glassdoor reviews. It's only then that the genuine story about your workplace - told by the people who know it best - will serve to draw more great people, diverse perspectives and innovation to your company.
To start leveraging the power of Glassdoor Review Intelligence,™ talk to sales to schedule a demo today.
*Source: Survey of 168 Glassdoor employer users conducted August 11-28, 2020. Based on average reported quarterly time spent.