eBay Senior Product Manager Salaries
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Berlin, Germany Area
- – Bangalore, India Area
- – Dublin, Ireland Area
- – Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel Area
- – Madrid, Spain Area
- – Bern, Switzerland Area
- United Kingdom
- – London, United Kingdom Area
- United States
- – Austin, TX, United States Area
- – Denver, CO, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – Monroe, MI, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – Portland, OR, United States Area
- – Salt Lake City, UT, United States Area
- – San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- – San Jose, CA, United States Area
- – Santa Cruz, CA, United States Area
- – Seattle, WA, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
Base Pay Average
Additional Pay Average:
Reported in 52 salaries
Reported in 40 salaries
Reported in 3 salaries
How much does a Senior Product Manager at eBay make?
The typical eBay Senior Product Manager salary is $154,799. Senior Product Manager salaries at eBay can range from $112,848 - $195,191. This estimate is based upon 127 eBay Senior Product Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Senior Product Manager at eBay can expect to make an average total pay of $156,663 . See all Senior Product Manager salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Total Pay Average
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
eBay Salary FAQs
The national average salary for a Senior Product Manager is $144,314 in United States, which is 6% lower than the salary offered by eBay for this job.
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages on our Offer Analyzer and negotiate confidently your salary as a Senior Product Manager at eBay.