Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Analyst Salaries
- – Calgary, AB Area
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Beijing, China Area
- – Frankfurt, Germany Area
- Hong Kong
- – Mumbai, India Area
- – Tokyo, Japan Area
- – Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- United Kingdom
- – Glasgow, United Kingdom Area
- – London, United Kingdom Area
- United States
- – Boston, MA, United States Area
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – Houston, TX, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- – San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- – Trenton, NJ, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
Base Pay Average
Additional Pay Average:
Reported in 2 salaries
How much does a Investment Banking Analyst at Morgan Stanley make?
The typical Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Analyst salary is $96,918. Investment Banking Analyst salaries at Morgan Stanley can range from $70,711 - $112,666. This estimate is based upon 6 Morgan Stanley Investment Banking Analyst salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Investment Banking Analyst at Morgan Stanley can expect to make an average total pay of $103,459 . See all Investment Banking Analyst salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Total Pay Average
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Morgan Stanley Salary FAQs
The national average salary for a Investment Banking Analyst is CA$84,893 in Canada, which is 12% lower than the salary offered by Morgan Stanley for this job.
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages on our Offer Analyzer and negotiate confidently your salary as a Investment Banking Analyst at Morgan Stanley.