Medtronic Production Assembler Salaries
- – Montreal, QC Area
- – Galway, Ireland Area
- United States
- – Boulder, CO, United States Area
- – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area
- – Puerto Rico, United States Area
- – San Jose, CA, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
CA$32,306 - CA$36,921/yr
Base Pay Average
How much does a Production Assembler at Medtronic make?
Production Assembler salaries at Medtronic can range from $32,306-$36,921. This estimate is based upon 2 Medtronic Production Assembler salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Production Assembler salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Medtronic Salary FAQs
The average salary for a a Production Assembler is CA$38,420 per year in Canada, which is 10% higher than the average Medtronic salary of CA$34,807 per year for this job.