Jacobs Vice President Salaries
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Paris, France Area
- United Kingdom
- – Glasgow, United Kingdom Area
- United States
- – Anchorage, AK, United States Area
- – Baltimore, MD, United States Area
- – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – New Orleans, LA, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – Norfolk, VA, United States Area
- – Washington, DC , United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
$388,745 - $417,429/yr
Base Pay Average
How much does a Vice President at Jacobs make?
Vice President salaries at Jacobs can range from $388,745-$417,429. This estimate is based upon 1 Jacobs Vice President salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Vice President salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Jacobs Salary FAQs
The average salary for a Vice President is $158,970 per year in Canada, which is 60% lower than the average Jacobs salary of $404,462 per year for this job.