Intuit Senior Product Manager Salaries
- – Edmonton, AB Area
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Bangalore, India Area
- United States
- – Boston, MA, United States Area
- – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- – Denver, CO, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – Provo, UT, United States Area
- – Reno, NV, United States Area
- – San Diego, CA, United States Area
- – San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- – San Jose, CA, United States Area
- – Tucson, AZ, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
Base Pay Average
Additional Pay Average:
Reported in 5 salaries
Reported in 3 salaries
Reported in 1 salaries
How much does a Senior Product Manager at Intuit make?
The typical Intuit Senior Product Manager salary is $135,684 per year. Senior Product Manager salaries at Intuit can range from $114,815 - $140,570 per year. This estimate is based upon 7 Intuit Senior Product Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Senior Product Manager at Intuit can expect to make an average total pay of $154,015 per year.
Total Pay Average
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Intuit Salary FAQs
The average salary for a Senior Product Manager is $116,519 per year in Canada, which is 14% lower than the average Intuit salary of $135,684 per year for this job.