Google Marketing Coordinator Salaries
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Copenhagen, Denmark Area
- – Chennai, India Area
- – Hyderabad, India Area
- – Dublin, Ireland Area
- – Milan, Italy Area
- – Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- – Singapore, Singapore Area
- – Madrid, Spain Area
- United Kingdom
- – London, United Kingdom Area
- United States
- – Boston, MA, United States Area
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – Denver, CO, United States Area
- – Jacksonville, FL, United States Area
- – Las Vegas, NV, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- – San Jose, CA, United States Area
- – Seattle, WA, United States Area
- – Washington, DC , United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
CA$47,962 - CA$52,446/yr
Base Pay Average
How much does a Marketing Coordinator at Google make?
Marketing Coordinator salaries at Google can range from $47,962-$52,446. This estimate is based upon 1 Google Marketing Coordinator salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Marketing Coordinator salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Google Salary FAQs
The national average salary for a Marketing Coordinator is CA$52,112 in Canada, which is 4% higher than the salary offered by Google for this job.
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages on our Offer Analyzer and negotiate confidently your salary as a Marketing Coordinator at Google.