Edelman Senior Account Manager Salaries
- – Sydney, Australia Area
- – Calgary, AB Area
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Vancouver, BC Area
- – Paris, France Area
- – Cologne, Germany Area
- – Hamburg, Germany Area
- Hong Kong
- – Bangalore, India Area
- – Mumbai, India Area
- – New Delhi, India Area
- – Tokyo, Japan Area
- – Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- United Arab Emirates
- – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Area
- – Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- United Kingdom
- – London, United Kingdom Area
- United States
- – Cedar Rapids, IA, United States Area
- – Champaign, IL, United States Area
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – Seattle, WA, United States Area
- – Washington, DC , United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
Base Pay Average
How much does a Senior Account Manager at Edelman make?
The typical Edelman Senior Account Manager salary is $84,950 per year. Senior Account Manager salaries at Edelman can range from $74,882 - $98,731 per year. This estimate is based upon 10 Edelman Senior Account Manager salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Senior Account Manager at Edelman can expect to make an average total pay of $84,950 per year.
Total Pay Average
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Edelman Salary FAQs
The average salary for a Senior Account Manager is $77,018 per year in Canada, which is 9% lower than the average Edelman salary of $84,950 per year for this job.