Bank of America Senior Systems Analyst Salaries
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Chennai, India Area
- – Hyderabad, India Area
- – Mumbai, India Area
- United States
- – Boston, MA, United States Area
- – Charlotte, NC, United States Area
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – Phoenix, AZ, United States Area
- – Richmond, VA, United States Area
- – San Antonio, TX, United States Area
- – San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- – St. Louis, MO, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
CA$69,677 - CA$76,053/yr
Base Pay Average
Additional Pay Average:
Reported in 1 salaries
About CA$7k - CA$8k
How much does a Senior Systems Analyst at Bank of America make?
Senior Systems Analyst salaries at Bank of America can range from $69,677-$76,053. This estimate is based upon 1 Bank of America Senior Systems Analyst salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Senior Systems Analyst salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Bank of America Salary FAQs
The national average salary for a Senior Systems Analyst is CA$94,512 in Canada, which is 29% higher than the salary offered by Bank of America for this job.
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages on our Offer Analyzer and negotiate confidently your salary as a Senior Systems Analyst at Bank of America.
The salary trajectory of a Senior Systems Analyst ranges between locations and employers. The salary starts at CA$59,399 and goes up to CA$77,755 per year for the highest level of seniority.