Apple Data Scientist Salaries
- – Toronto, ON Area
- – Dusseldorf, Germany Area
- – Bangalore, India Area
- – Pune, India Area
- – Cork, Ireland Area
- – Haifa, Israel Area
- Sri Lanka
- – Colombo, Sri Lanka Area
- United Kingdom
- – London, United Kingdom Area
- United States
- – Austin, TX, United States Area
- – Boston, MA, United States Area
- – Chicago, IL, United States Area
- – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- – Houston, TX, United States Area
- – Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- – New York City, NY, United States Area
- – San Diego, CA, United States Area
- – San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- – San Jose, CA, United States Area
- – Seattle, WA, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
CA$68,720 - CA$107,416/yr
Base Pay Average
How much does a Data Scientist at Apple make?
Data Scientist salaries at Apple can range from $68,720-$107,416. This estimate is based upon 2 Apple Data Scientist salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Data Scientist salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Apple Salary FAQs
The average salary for a a Data Scientist is CA$85,730 per year in Canada, which is 1% lower than the average Apple salary of CA$86,910 per year for this job.