Apple Customer Relations Specialist Salaries
- – Sydney, Australia Area
- – Cork, Ireland Area
- – Dublin, Ireland Area
- – Istanbul, Turkey Area
- United States
- – Austin, TX, United States Area
- – Burlington, VT, United States Area
- – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area
- – El Paso, TX, United States Area
- – Houston, TX, United States Area
- – Las Vegas, NV, United States Area
- – Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area
- – Providence, RI, United States Area
- – Raleigh-Durham, NC, United States Area
- – Rochester, NY, United States Area
- – San Diego, CA, United States Area
- Any Experience
- 0-1 Years
- 1-3 Years
- 4-6 Years
- 7-9 Years
- 10-14 Years
- 15+ Years
CA$47,659 - CA$52,442/yr
Base Pay Average
How much does a Customer Relations Specialist at Apple make?
Customer Relations Specialist salaries at Apple can range from $47,659-$52,442. This estimate is based upon 1 Apple Customer Relations Specialist salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Customer Relations Specialist salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
How much should you negotiate?
See how your offer stacks up to other pay packages and negotiate confidently.
Apple Salary FAQs
The average salary for a a Customer Relations Specialist is CA$40,505 per year in Canada, which is 19% lower than the average Apple salary of CA$50,010 per year for this job.