62% would recommend to a friend
(108 total reviews)
85% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people to work with" (in 19 reviews)
- "The founders and leadership are also great" (in 12 reviews)
- "Amazing culture" (in 9 reviews)
- "Amazing team!" (in 7 reviews)
- "if you have an idea about how to improve Tray, everyone is always super excited to hear about it and to help you make it happen!" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of tray.io and is not affected by filters.
Found 108 of over 116 reviews
Updated Nov 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Apr 26, 2022MarketingCurrent Employee
I truly believe this is the best automation and integration product in the space (having used many others as a customer). This segment has so much room to grow and is applicable to almost any business. So much potential.
Doesn’t have the brand recognition / power of zapier or the marketing budget of workato.2
- 1.0Oct 3, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Agile, remote-friendly, product has potential
Very much a startup (take that as you will). The company’s strategy (GTM, pricing, marketing, etc) is constantly changing, especially if it doesn’t yield results within a quarter — this makes it incredibly difficult for sellers to sell the value of the product. Lack of accountability for people in the “in group”. Lots of big egos and lack of self awareness (people will double down on being wrong, and leadership enables this behavior). Executive leaders in way over their heads. Multiple rounds of layoffs. Lack of respect for boundaries from colleagues. Low wages and meh benefits when compared to similar roles at similar sized organizations.
- 2.0Nov 6, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The product organization is great and carries the company- exceptional people who are brilliant and team players.
The company is lost- teams work in silos, no now is help accountable, roles and responsibilities are not clear, and leadership takes a dictatorship approach rather than an inclusive one.
- 5.0Nov 1, 2023Talent Acquisition PartnerCurrent Employee
- Brilliant people, all down to earth and the culture is very good - Honest open dialogue with founders to whole company - great product
- nothing that comes to mind personally
- 4.0Oct 17, 2023Talent Acquisition ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
- Amazing culture - Best talent team in the world - Great product
None that I can think of
- 3.0Oct 5, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Great product, smart people, respectful environment with good work life balance.
Product strategy constantly changes not allowing enough time for new approaches to show results, bottomline suffers as an outcome.
- 2.0Sept 26, 2023Software EngineerFormer EmployeeLondon, England
Great colleagues that were helpful and collaborative
Lacking strategy and vision for the future, slow moving
- 4.0Mar 27, 2023Senior Technical ConsultantFormer Employee
my immediate team were great to work with. Strong emphasis on building your career. Handled the redundancies well.
Transparency does not run to lower management. We were found in a situation where people were promoted one month only to be let go the next. Not really their fault due to allot of issues in the industry. But still poor form and shows a disconnect with the greater team.
- 2.0Jun 29, 2023Senior Technical ConsultantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Flexibility with remote work, wfh equipment provided upon request, team members were amazing.
High turnover among management, very little consistency in what direction the business is heading in, a lot of changes all the time and awful communication.1
tray.io Reviews FAQs
tray.io has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 116 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at tray.io to a friend and 52% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
62% of tray.io employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated tray.io 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.