phs Group Telesales Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

phs Group CEO David Taylor-Smith
David Taylor-Smith

"Very rewarding"

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Very generous commission scheme. - Structured training and continual development. - Great culture and overall fun place to work.

Cons

- Pressure to meet targets as with any sales job however the support is always there if you need it.

Advice to Management

Nothing I would change about the job, I love coming to work each day.

phs Group2019-05-31

phs Group Response

June 14, 2019People Team

Hey, I love coming to work everyday and you get to meet some amazing phs people along the way. I to think we have good structured training programmes to support with your development. Thanks again for the review.

2. "Professional Happy Site (PHS)... Come Join Us - Be The Best You Can Be!"

I have been working at phs Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Having vowed I would never work in a Telesales environment - having worked with PHS for 2.5 years now - I love the job. The Company is structured, has vision - knows what it wants to achieve and how its going to do so. The people here are great - we all look out for each other - we have leaders, but not dictators. Relaxed working environment with music playing all day - we have been known to have the odd... dance when we get the sales in! We have reasonable and achievable monthly targets to work towards - which if you put the work in - you get the results, which means a healthy bonus at the end of the period and quarter. Good commission structure....... I've had my best period ever, on target to achieve 150% of my quarterly bonus ...... that means over £5k over 3 periods... Happy Days! Our area of the Business is growing and we are looking for some more great people to join us - so if you are like I used to be, thinking Telesales is not the job - think again - working for PHS could be the best thing you ever do. PHS provide an in-depth induction course - you will not be thrown in at the deep end.

Cons

If I can be picky - we can tend to fight over air conditioning.

Advice to Management

Employee benefits are limited for the size of the Company.

phs Group2019-05-17
  3. "Great company"

I have been working at phs Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a new starter with the company but so far no complaints. The training program is extremely informative but also lots of fun, everyone is friendly & they love what they do.

Cons

None so far, all good

phs Group2019-04-24

phs Group Response

April 26, 2019People Team

Hi, thanks for leaving a review. Its good to hear that you had a positive induction program. I would agree we are a friendly bunch of people at phs.

Found 3 reviews