numberly (1000mercis group) Reviews

Updated May 28, 2020

3.7
numberly (1000mercis group) CEO Yseulys Costes (no image)
Yseulys Costes
Pros
  • "Constantly learning about the digital market through seminars, webinars, happy meetings organised by Numberly(in 3 reviews)

• "Friendly atmosphere, lots of afterworks, parties, sports advantages, etc(in 1 reviews)

Cons
  • " long hours (in 6 reviews)

• "overly french - higher position employees prefer only to talk to other(in 5 reviews)

1. "Do not recomend working here."

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Paris

I worked at numberly (1000mercis group) full-time for less than a year

Pros

- learned quite a lot about digital marketing

Cons

- overly french - higher position employees prefer only to talk to other french employees - long hours! quite often i had the impression this was to use an excuse to get a higher salary. for me it was a waste of time. i felt terrible for working efficiently and leaving work on time. - felt like a cult. they try to break the work/life balance as much as possible. - overall bad experience. i did not even receive my reference. getting any reply from management felt like a painful process.

2. "Review Numberly"

Current Employee - Data Engineer in Paris

I have been working at numberly (1000mercis group) full-time

Pros

Dynamic, fast, friendly, center of Paris

Cons

There is no set up structure

3. "Great company"

Former Employee - Business Development in London, England

I worked at numberly (1000mercis group) full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Lots of opprotunities to interact with other teams and clients. - Constantly learning about the digital market through seminars, webinars, happy meetings organised by Numberly. - Very young, talented and active group. - No hierarchy, you are able to freely interact with the managing directors, ask for advice.

Cons

- No cons! It felt that the group is always ready to help you and will never put pressure on you.

4. "Data filing"

Financial Data Analyst in Lucknow
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at numberly (1000mercis group)

Pros

Earning money and working hard

Cons

Some only challenges are there

5. "Good company to work"

Former Employee - Product Manager in Bangalore

I worked at numberly (1000mercis group) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Have lots of oppourtunity to learn

Cons

Hard work,pressure condition, seniors are not good

6. "Ma, ma..."

1.0
    Former Employee - Software Engineer in Paris
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at numberly (1000mercis group) full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great technical culture. A lot of engineers working there are very smart and you can learn a lot from them. Also, they are also very skilled at the babyfoot. Regular tech trainings.

Cons

Everyday tasks are boring. Salary is very low (according to Paris' standards). Turnover (among tech people) is quite high, and I understand why. No remote working. "Cadre"-ranked job. Very childish atmosphere.

7. "Marketing Assistant"

I worked at numberly (1000mercis group) full-time

Pros

Interesting internship and good managers

Cons

Internship in the USA and with mostly french

"Great first experience into Advertising industry!"

I worked at numberly (1000mercis group) full-time

Pros

- Very technical and up-to-date company regarding Digital Advertising - Friendly atmosphere, lots of afterworks, parties, sports advantages, etc. - Mobility: possible to change of job, client, team, office, country! - International environement - Clients from a wide variety of industries

Cons

- Lack of seniority, especially in the (middle) management - Long hours - Sometimes, lack of recognition

Continue reading
  9. "You should look elsewhere"

2.0
    Former Employee - Intern in Paris

I worked at numberly (1000mercis group) part-time for less than a year

Pros

If you want to challenge yourself and learn about how things get done without knowing them yet, it is a right place to start. You will be in touch with a lot of different technologies/teams/processes and so on. Since you will need to find solutions almost only by yourself, you are then pretty independent and free on how to solve your own problems. Spirit and staff itself is pretty young.

Cons

A big company that still isn't one yet. Concretely you will have to guess everything by yourself like: Who will you need to contact to ask for dev rights/who is responsible for this team, how you should get yourself involved in the task we asked you to do and if you dare to ask for some minimal clues or any indication, they almost ALL have (like a sect or if they were protecting something) the same answer that is: I let you have a look around by yourself first. Briefly it is great for technical things, or for the beginning at least, but for company's related topics on the long run, it is so annoying to waste time like this IMO. Still if you get your job done on time in those conditions, leaving on time is like an outrage even despite weak salary, and don't dare to arrive late by one minute on the morning! (This last point can depend on which boss manages you though). The environment is not quiet, there is always movement ongoing generating noise with the old wooden floor, slamming doors, unbearable confcalls occurring the whole day, and a global hypocrite ambiance with all already prepared sentences they apply to each other, don't forget your headset, or you will get a headache for sure... Finally the meetings they force you to attend, within the same ambiance, a boss that doesn't look at you the whole week, changes himself for one hour and appears to be sympathetic to ask you : So, how are you going so far, let's talk about personal life for a while, later we will speak about work. So fake...

"Great"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant in London, England

I have been working at numberly (1000mercis group) full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a current employee. I believe that this is a great company that offers a lot of insight and knowledge as well as a great work environment. The working hours, for an intern are regular, staying late is not obligatory - depends on the workload. A lot of trainings are available for newcomers to quickly integrate. The team is welcoming and helpful, I felt right at home. Events are organised which helps with integration.

Cons

No real impactful cons. Management is open for conversation, so minor problems can be fixed quite easily.

Found 21 reviews