albelli Product Owner Reviews

Updated Apr 9, 2020

albelli CEO Tristan Money
Tristan Money

"Very caring for employees during Corona Pandamic"

I have been working at albelli full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Super proud of my employer albelli. As an employee with two young kids (2, 4 years) and two working parents it's a struggle in these coronavirus times. I think it's a great example to businesses alike how albelli is supporting its employees to make the best of it in this period. Through April, parents of young children are offered to work less for full time pay. Every employee gets an extra day of time off to spent time with their family. Employees get full flexibility to fill in their work hours where possible. Lots of incentives are organised to connect with coworkers during and outside of working hours to fill the social gap which especially some of our expats may encounter. Besides that a group of volunteers is set up to help out colleagues in need. Yes. albelli makes me proud. Besides that, it's a company where I experience a lot of joy in my work get the freedom to do IT in the right way - rather than the quick way. Although it sometimes has it's hick-ups, the company is pretty much agile in it's development processes and is able to respond quickly to changes in market environments. The company is currently growing rapidly, understands that has impact on culture and is actively working on driving a culture that supports the growth.

Cons

Distributed locations across Europe bring its challenges time to time, but working in the Amsterdam main office that is not a real issue.

Continue reading
    albelli2020-04-09

"6 years and counting"

I have been working at albelli part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

* Great, smart colleagues * Nice working atmosphere and lunch * Awesome office location (2 min. walking from Amsterdam Central Station) - great for lunch walks

Cons

* You tend to stick around a lot longer than you thought upfront :) * I cannot remember the names of all employees anymore

Continue reading
    albelli2017-03-16

"Fun to work at"

Current Employee - Product Owner in Amsterdam

I have been working at albelli full-time for more than a year

Pros

Although albelli is a relatively large company, part of the larger cimpress organization, it doesn't feel like such. The company works agile, employs highly professional people and invests a lot in implementing and learning the latest technologies. The location at Amsterdam Central station is PERFECT and the view over Amsterdam amazing.

Cons

Amsterdam is an expensive city to live in.

albelli2017-02-16

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews