Zengo & Co Reviews

Updated Aug 5, 2018

3.5
Pros
  • "The one great thing about Zengo is no one is made to feel like they are any less(in 7 reviews)

• "I love the fast paced environment and the awesome co-workers(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long story short, this place is a scam(in 7 reviews)

• "I experience no cons while working for Zengo&Co(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

"A positive place to work!"

I have been working at Zengo & Co full-time for less than a year

Pros

I am a current employer with Zengo & Co, going on 6 months now. Everyone is beyond supportive and has a great positive attitude. The managers want nothing more than success for everyone and will treat everyone equally with great respect. I am so happy being employed here and i wake up every morning excited to go to work for the first time in my life.

Cons

Honestly, i can't think of anything bad to say if you are a driven hard worker you will succeed. If you are a negative nancy this is not the job for you... everyone i work with has a great personality and we get along like a big family.

March 17, 2016Manager

Thank you for these wonderful comments. We value your feedback and are so happy to see that you enjoy the work, our work environment and have had lots of support from our management. This is really helpful and an constructive feedback for us.

2. "Entry Level Marketing"

I have been working at Zengo & Co full-time

Pros

Everyday I come to work I am proud to say that I come in with a chance for a shot at management. The management and employees are so happy and excited to be here, and it shows. Everyone has the same vision and gives 110% to achieve those goals. It's an infectious positive culture. If you give 110%, the opportunity is there for you to grow and learn. Management is open, fair and are all great people. I feel extremely positive about the growth and success of the company. Our clients that we work with are all big in treating their employees well. We work with so many different clients. If you're looking for a place to start work in non-profit this will definitely give you the experience. I was a lawyer and practiced law for the past couple of years and decided that I couldn't come to work everyday to a place that was cut throat and did not care about humanity. This place has been the complete 180. I am so Happy I found this place.

Cons

Sometimes it is so competitive that if your work ethic and attitude don't stand out Management wont spend time with you!

January 15, 2016Manager

We appreciate and welcome all feedback. I'm glad you are enjoying the work environment. It is great to hear feedback relating to how ambitious and focused our team are - this is a very important part of the company culture. And yes, we agree - our clients are awesome! We have some great new incentives in place for 2016 so watch this space...

"Amazing learning experience"

I have been working at Zengo & Co full-time

Pros

What made me take this job in the first place was definitely the opportunity to grow fast and learn all the skills that I would need to become a great manager. However, what ultimately made me stay was the amazing atmosphere! I love the fact that I get to work with people from all over the place, who come from very different backgrounds but who are all motivated by the same goals. Everybody in the company genuinely wants to help you learn and go up the ladder, which is not something that you see often in other industries. A big plus is also the opportunity to go on business trips all over the country on a regular basis.

Cons

If you have no work ethic and don't believe in working hard, then this is not the company for you.

January 25, 2016Manager

Thank you for your feedback regarding working with Zengo & Co. We are thrilled that you found our progression and on the job learning opportunities to be a draw, and it's fantastic to hear that you are enjoying the atmosphere and culture we have built here. We have always championed and promoted a supportive work environment so it's always brilliant to hear from people who have positive things to say about this aspect of the business. Keep up the great work, we are thrilled to have you in the Zengo & Co family.

"Awesome opportunity"

Former Employee - Corporate Management Trainee in Chicago, IL

I worked at Zengo & Co full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is a great company if you want to work in a fast paced, high energy environment, where work and fun come together. I was making a career change from psychology into the corporate business world, and this company gave me the tools needed to succeed in the business world. I learned valuable customer service skills as well as business development, promotion, public speaking, training other employees, marketing and sales. Unfortunately, I had to leave this company due to personal reasons, otherwise I would still be working there full time. This is a great company to learn and perfect long lasting skills in business. One more thing, this company offers the ability to travel to fun cities YAY.

Cons

You really have to be motivated when working for this company, as stated earlier, it is a fast paced and competitive environment. You have to put in what you want to get out of this company. Unmotivated people who are afraid of hard work should not apply!

January 15, 2016Manager

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for your review of Zengo & Co. I would like say how pleased I was to see that you think we have a great culture and atmosphere. It's very important feedback for us as we do work tirelessly to create a fun and fast-paced environment. We are very lucky to have such wonderful clients who provide so much training and work so closely to provide great bonus schemes for our staff. I'm sorry to hear you had to leave the firm, I hope we can work together again in the future. Best of luck.

"Finally found a company that offers development!"

4.0
    Sales Representative

I have been working at Zengo & Co

Pros

As a graduate I found it really difficult to find any entry level jobs that would actually offer me future progression, and I esspecially didn't want to work for a company that would chain me to a desk all day! This Is why I was so happy to find Zengo & Co. The company is such a breath of fresh air and actually helps you to learn new skills so that you can rise through the ranks of the company. You also get to work with the most fun loving people which when youre kind of new like me really helps to make you feel confiendent and at home.

Cons

I'm not really a morning person so getting to work early in the morning was a bit of a struggle at first. The role is super fast paced so you need to be mentally prepared for a busy day before you start!

June 5, 2015Manager

Thanks for your review! We think it's so important to offer everyone a chance to do something meaningful and make an impact and we're so glad to see that you are making the most of this. Early mornings can be tough we understand, but we're impressed by how quickly you seemed to have overcome this and settled in. We're sure you are going to go far.

"Great growth opportunity"

I have been working at Zengo & Co

Pros

I was one of the many that never wanted to work on outside sales. After interviewing with Neil and talking about the position and learning where I can reach if I follow the right path and get things done in time I got super excited to start. He was honest and straight forward, and that's what I liked about him.Now that I work here I got to learn more about the company, and the opportunity for growth is there, it's all up to you if you want to go out there and hunt or just shoot bullets in the air. The atmosphere is great and fun, made friends working here.

Cons

The outside sales which was never what I liked to do. Sometimes in the atmosphere room is too loud for me, my co-workers seem to love it.

"Account Executive"

1.0

I worked at Zengo & Co

Pros

The only good reason to work there is your co-workers.

Cons

Well if you like to walk around for 9 hours a day trying to get people to sign up for safe link then this is a job for you plus work 6 days a week for 200 or wait the highest I made was 270 a week. A lot of your sales stay pending so you never get paid for them then the "owners" wants you to sign up more people cause the more you sign up they get nice checks from your hard work . They make you think it's an awesome job and that working in any other job and making an hourly wage is not good enough but most days u only make 20 a dollars cause only 2 goes through. After my first check I ran away and started working for an hourly wage at least it's more than 20 dollars a day or 200 a week. The " owners" are money hungry and controlling of their employees take it from me and stay away unless 200 a week is fine as your income .

January 26, 2016Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I’m sorry that the work we offer wasn’t for you; however there are a few issues in your review I would like to address and hopefully clarify for you. Whilst we do offer on target earnings, our contractors do receive a salary. We believe in rewarding hard work and therefore those who put in the effort do receive a higher earning potential. We fully understand that this kind of work is not for everyone, but we’ve seen first-hand how people can thrive in this environment and earn far beyond their expectations. I’m afraid I must disagree with your claims that people do not get paid for the work they do. We want everyone to thrive and feel motivated at Zengo & Co and would not be able to achieve this if we weren’t paying our contractors fairly. All the best for the future.

"The tools that are taught to you as an employee, here at Zengo, will work in any form of business."

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zengo & Co full-time for less than a year

Pros

The money I make is up to me. Why work for an hourly wage when I can make 30, 40 or 50 dollars an hour here?

Cons

If you are not educated in how business works, then you won't understand how great of a business model this truly is.

January 25, 2016Manager

Thank you for sharing your review with us hear at Zengo & CO. It's great to see that you are ambitious and making the most of the earning potential we offer. we believe everyone has the potential to be great and we love helping people discover a passion for business. We are therefore open to all people and will continued to be committed to supporting the development of business skills and understanding in 2016. thanks again for your feedback, from your feedback it sounds as though you are destined for great success!

"Entry Level"

Current Employee - Entry Level in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Zengo & Co full-time

Pros

I grew up around adults who constantly reminded me to speak when you're spoken to and answer when you're called type mentality....working here gave me the voice I needed. In the past few months I've grown and learned more than the 4 years I spent in college and the 4 years spent in the Military all put together. I can't wait to see what the next few months will bring.

Cons

I've never been involved in anything that has challenged me more than working here. If you're not the type of person who is willing to work hard, set goals and do whatever it takes to achieve them then this is not the job for you!!!

June 5, 2015Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with Zengo & Co. We're so humbled that working with us has been so positive for you, and are pleased we were able to be part of your exciting journey.

10. "Corporate Trainer"

Former Employee - Accountant in Columbus, OH

I worked at Zengo & Co full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast pace working enviroment, experience in sales, travel to different offices, network with managers, assistant Managers & consultants. Get better at public speaking. Earning potential is great depending on your work ethic when no one is watching & your positive mental attitude. Energetic, inspiring, fun working enviroment. Neil is the best coach & mentor ive ever encounter. He has always been there for me not only on my personal development but also leading by example by showing how its done. He puts everyone's goals b4 him.

Cons

If you are lazy, want a desk job right away - dont waste your time here If you are not competitive, driven, looking for sales or willing to get out of the confirt zone, dont apply here.

January 25, 2016Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of Zengo & Co. It sounds like you are really making the most of all we offer and it's great to see that you are thriving on the opportunities and incentives we have here. Thank you for all your kind words, it's really rewarding to hear this kind of feedback!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 52 Reviews