Zendesk Senior Solutions Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated Oct 1, 2018

4.5
Zendesk Founder and  CEO Mikkel Svane
Mikkel Svane

"Good basis but Growing Pains could cause Issues."

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Great People - Great Benefits: healthcare, free lunch - Good Salary - Nice Products - Inspirational CEO - Teamwork - Company Events/Trips are great fun

Cons

- Lots of changes (which you could argue is good) - No clearly established Vision for the company (or at least not communicated to employees). - Growing Pains: some things are set up in a very enterprise way (bureaucratic) while other things are extremely start-up style (no process, figure it out yourself). - Career Advancement: very rarely see people getting promoted (other than in very specific BD to Inside Sales path). - Only hiring Senior people from outside: Vision is to hire people from Salesforce, Oracle etc instead of promoting internally, which could risk the culture.

Continue reading
    Zendesk2018-10-01
  2. "Very dynamic company"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in Frankfurt am Main

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than a year

Pros

For my point of view most notable Pro's for Zendesk so far: - Zendesk has clear vision where the should be in future - Very honest and straight forward internal communication - Great team collaboration

Cons

Could identify any at this stage

Zendesk2018-02-12
  3. "Quite simply the best company I have worked at"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than a year

Pros

Focus on the customer, easy to use and powerful products and as a result lots of happy customers. Great company culture, colleagues and offices and quite simply the best swag.

Cons

Nothing significant - company is rapidly growing and so things are frequently changing, but always changing for the better.

Continue reading
    Zendesk2018-01-29
  4. "Best job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Coming from a non-tech background and having an opportunity to learn the industry and hold several positions that have helped advance my career, I can honestly say that Zendesk has provided opportunities that I would not have had otherwise. In an individual contributor role, my primary interactions are with our customers, our sales team, and our product team, all of which are fantastic to work with. Culture and work/life balance are super important and valued highly. In a company where the founders are still an integral part of day-to-day after 9 years, the trust in the C-level team is incredibly high.

Cons

VP level leadership has taken some significant mis-steps, causing pain for those under them, but on the whole have made positive contributions. Benefits are good, but no 401k match.

Zendesk2016-10-19

"An Amazing Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Zendesk full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A lot of companies talk about a work-life balance, Zendesk achieves it. People show up at reasonable times and leave at reasonable times. The CEO makes it a point not to offer dinner as people should go home and unwind. Benefits package is strong but still misses common pieces. Annual soccer tournament that gives people a fun day to unwind as an organization.

Cons

No matching 401k is the only thing left on my list of making this a perfect a workplace. But don't let that stop you, as your mental health is worth more than just $$$.

Zendesk2016-07-29

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews