Zendesk Reviews

Found 878 of over 974 reviews

4.3
Zendesk Founder and  CEO Mikkel Svane
Mikkel Svane
Pros
  • "Flexibility and great work life balance(in 108 reviews)

• "great culture, really take care of you(in 54 reviews)

• Cons
  • "The company is growing rapidly, which leads to natural growing pains from the employee perspective(in 38 reviews)

• "Could have more competitive benefits (currently no 401k matching of any kind, health plans could be more subsidized and provide better coverage)(in 18 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Zendesk

Join the conversation on

Tech

85.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Zendesk~360923
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

I love Zendesk

Sep 14, 2021 - Customer Success in Madison, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent culture that genuinely cares about its employees. Zendesk says it values empathy and delivers.

Cons

I have worked at Zendesk 2.8 years and I do not have any complaints. It is the first company I have worked at where I felt comfortable bringing my whole self to work.

3 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Zendesk, one of those companies where you can see yourself stick around.

Nov 24, 2021 - People Team
      Business Outlook

Pros

-I've been with the company over 6 months now, and genuinely everyone I've met have been super nice, helpful and respectful. - The company cares about work-life balance. Taking PTO is not frowned upon. They implemented "recharge fridays" every second Friday of the month from Sept through Dec 2021. This was awesome. - I've seen more diversity at Zendesk than at many previous companies I've been at. - Benefits are nice, there's a variety of monetary benefits, and the good news is that it gets better every year. I.e. they implemented a performance bonus, which wasn't there before. - They have budgets for home office supply reimbursement - We received extra $$$ on our Nov paycheck to spend against wellness related things. Nice thought instead of sending useless physical goods. Our CEO is actually pretty cool and funny.

Cons

- Like any company that is growing fast, sometimes the company will put more emphasis on growth, maybe too much at times. I must say, work-life balance has been great for me here and the people too. Not much I can say about that. - The company needs to improve the RSUs if we want to be competitive with bigger tech companies.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing

Nov 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing company to work for that provides good benefit and work/life balabce

Cons

None that I can think of

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Great company with lots of opportunity to grow

Jul 30, 2021 - Senior Product Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

They give you many opportunities to grow, pay well, and they allow very flexible working conditions. Really value work-life balance

Cons

You have to fight for your promotions and raises. Performance feedback process changes every 6 months so it's hard for managers to benchmark your performance.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jun 24, 2021 - IT Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management at the company

Cons

No Cons I can think of

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

In it for the long haul

Jul 20, 2020 - Product in Montreal, QC
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is generous with its employees (time off, pay, benefits, team building events) Great work-life balance, take the time you need to take care of your life outside of work The employees are big on collaboration Management is supportive of their team The organization is very transparent with it's employees

Cons

Not enough people speak up when they disagree

7. 4.0

Enterprise Account Manager | Solution Consultant

Jul 28, 2020 - Enterprise Account Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Happy work environment and a great culture

Cons

Growth is quite limited here

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company, very nice people

Dec 4, 2019 - Marketing
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really good company to work for, growing fast, and people are really nice to help you develop.

Cons

Sometimes feels lacking strategy, but that's part of growing pains.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

choose a good office (regional HQ)

Sep 9, 2019 - Velocity Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

good product, good general company direction many people to learn from across the company (global) lots of incentives for sales people known in the tech industry

Cons

employees in non-regional HQ offices are pretty much an after-thought unless you have a really strong manager who cares. salary is also not aligned globally

1 person found this review helpful
    10. 5.0
      Current Employee

Work hard, zen hard

Jan 9, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you like a challenge and good software, you'll like zendesk. Sharp, sympathetic people at the top.

Cons

Growing pains and internal team collab is variable at best.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 878 Reviews