Yext Senior Director Reviews

Updated Feb 12, 2020

4.8
Yext CEO and Founder Howard Lerman
Howard Lerman

"It's what you make of it"

2.0
    Former Employee - Senior Director in New York, NY

I worked at Yext full-time for more than a year

Pros

Yext hires passionate professionals typically with a great pedigree. When they do not have a solid pedigree, they are very green and eager. You have a lot of opportunity to test and learn as there are so many goals there lacks focus.

Cons

You can't rebrand as often as they do and do it well. The market is unclear on what Yext offers, what the future holds and why Yext matters as a part of a strategy.

Continue reading
  2. "Good place to cut teeth"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Director

I have been working at Yext full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Changing culture, some management is belittling and publicly intimidates employees

3. "Amazing Company, Invaluable Experience"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Account Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Yext full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have learned more at Yext than I have in any other role I have had combined. When you work for a company like Yext, you are surrounded by the most intelligent and talented people in the industry. After over 3 years, I continue to grow and feel challenged. The opportunities at Yext are yours for the taking- rewarding the most ambitious and hard working.

Cons

Yext is not for everyone. A company that doubles in size year over year requires focus and drive. Those not willing to embrace those core values do not have fun and are not successful. You place your ego at the door and realize you are part of something bigger than yourself- the fastest growing start up company in NYC.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews