Wrike Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Updated 4 Nov 2019

4.7
Wrike CEO  Andrew Filev
Andrew Filev
Pros
  • "Free lunch, company outings, comprehensive benefits and generous holidays are some more great perks(in 16 reviews)

• "Free food (including protein shakes) and drinks(in 8 reviews)

Cons
  • "Your career growth depends on your self promotion skills not on your actual working skills(in 4 reviews)

• "There are some growing pains as the company continues to expand(in 3 reviews)

1. "Excellent place to work"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Saint Petersburg

I worked at Wrike full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lovely office and people, interesting and challenging tasks, good reputation of the company, competitive salary

Cons

Have not spotted any cons

Wrike2019-11-04
  2. "Awesome Company!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Awesome culture -Open communication -Very collaborative -Strong and effective product -Young, motivated employees & executives -Internal growth is highly likely

Cons

In all honestly, none that I can share!

Wrike2019-11-05
  3. "Growing together"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Prague

I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wrike Prague office is brand new and this makes it special. Being one of the first employees, watching it grow, taking part in set up of all the main processes is amazing. The first thing that one notices when joining the company is that it has very ambitious plans and is trying to make its best to fulfill them. The second is that they really care about employees and try to provide everything needed for them to... succeed and feel comfortable within the company.

Cons

Not everything is set up and working smoothly, which is understandable as the office was open less than 4 months ago.

Wrike2019-09-19
  4. "Great place to be"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Prague

I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

Start-up atmosphere as the company just launched the CZ market, great opportunity for career development and awesome open company culture.

Cons

As the Prague office is brand new there are still some minor issues but they're worked on.

Wrike2019-09-18
  5. "Great company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great supportive team, awesome solution. Amazing training program. Great company to work for in General

Cons

Cant think of anything yet

Wrike2019-09-11

"Great place that offers a lot of ownership and exposure"

Current Employee - Professional Service Consultant in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Free catered food - Unlimited Leaves - Free Parking in San Jose Downtown

Cons

- The decor of the office is something that can be worked upon (having better lighting would help) - Lack of IT support (only 2 people serve the IT needs for the office. Could impede current work when the 2 IT folks are OOO)

Wrike2019-09-06
  7. "They set you up for success!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Jose, CA

I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

The on-boarding process is very structured and backed with plenty of resources and commitment. I was flown out to the Dublin, Ireland office for a week of boot camp and I can say that the staff is very gracious and welcoming on both sides of the pond.

Cons

Haven's seen any negatives to speak of yet.

Wrike2019-08-26
  8. "Good place to grow as an engineer"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Prague

I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work tasks, atmosphere, a great culture of excellence and ownership, high-level engineering standards, good salary range for Prague.

Cons

Prague office is growing, so not so many folks are there right now. Benefits program is in process.

Wrike2019-08-19
  9. "Career Defining Work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Melbourne

I have been working at Wrike full-time for less than a year

Pros

Where to start? For me it's all about growth and development and Wrike nails this from the moment you start with very well structured training/on-boarding and an overseas bootcamp which ensures Wrikers are set up for success. The extra mile here is with the mentorship program. New starts are partnered with senior Wrikers for 12 months for skill share & monitorship. Wrike provides all the support and... tools so you can succeed in your role! Wrike's collaborative winning culture has somehow been captured, bottled up and sent around the globe to all offices. Melbourne still in early stages of growth has an absolutely electrifying culture that welcomes and celebrates you as soon as you step in the doors. A team that is genuinely attached to the mission. A team that collaborates to ensure overall success. It's the little things that make Wrike off the charts good: - Overseas travel opportunities, even the ability for exchange with other offices - Hyper growth environment with many career progression opportunities - Daily catered lunches - Public transport taken care of by Wrike - Fridge full of coconut water and kombucha and the rest - Snacks for days - WFH days - Regular out of office team events - Yoga Thursdays That would be enough for some but not Wrike. They are working on more incentives such as gym membership, health cover etc. I have never felt so connected to a community through my work until now. Which means everyday I come to work exploring ways on how I can drive impactful outcomes and sets me up to create Career Defining Work.

Cons

if you are not a fan of change then maybe not for you as Wrike is one of the fastest growing in the world.

Advice to Management

Keep building that winning culture

Wrike2019-08-13
  10. "Fun company lovely people"

I worked at Wrike

Pros

Product is solid, very nice working environment

Cons

Not really much company is growing

Wrike2019-07-28