Wpromote Senior Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 3 reviews

3.4
Wpromote CEO Michael Mothner
Michael Mothner

"This Company is not what it used to be."

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Wpromote full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working from home, unlimited paid time off, great coworkers

Cons

They have zero loyalty since they took on private equity. This company used to be great, care about their clients and employees. Now they are firing all of their most loyal employees left and right just because they aren't hitting their numbers. It's really sad to see what used to be a great company turn so savage and money hungry.

Wpromote2019-04-09
  2. "Too Many Pros To List"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are so many pros it's difficult to list them. Wpromote has taught me so much in so many different areas of account management, client communication, and business development. My team is made up of the most talented, inspiring, supportive people who make coming to work every day a serious joy. As the company has grown, we've been given even more tools to really succeed in the ever-changing world of digital... marketing, and I actually believe in the results that our processes produce for our clients. I've always felt that my supervisors have been invested in my personal growth, and they have always been wiling to help shape my Wpro experience around my goals and expectations. I could not have been more lucky to find Wpromote, and can't imagine working anywhere else.

Cons

Starting salary isn't as high as many competitors, which at the outset can be discouraging. However, the company has worked tirelessly to increase salaries across the board as we grow, and are very open to talk about compensation anytime throughout the year - you don't have to wait until annual reviews come around.

Advice to Management

Continue making employees feel empowered to make real change throughout the company. Because of the management's openness, I truly feel that I understand why decisions are made, and know that even when I disagree with them, they are made for good reasons. Always remember that transparency requires action, & isn't just a buzzword to throw around.

Wpromote2017-03-15
  3. "Super Fun Times"

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get to work with amazingly talented and driven people. if you come in groggy on a Monday you will soon be motivated by the energy of the people around you. Not to mention these people will shortly become some of your best friends. We get budgets for team events, have happy hour in the office on Fridays and genuinely have a good time. On the more serious side I am constantly pushed to learn more and gain more... experience.

Cons

It can get a little stressful, but what job isn't?

Wpromote2017-03-07