Wpromote Reviews

Found 202 of over 222 reviews

4.6
Wpromote Founder and CEO Michael Mothner
Michael Mothner
Pros
  • "You can actually utilize your unlimited PTO here(in 14 reviews)

• "They also offer startup perks like free massages, yoga classes, snacks/coffee, games, and happy hour(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance can be hard during specific seasons(in 7 reviews)

• "Very rude management, abrasive and reactive work environment(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Best Agency I worked for.

Aug 23, 2021 - Digital Analytics Manager in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They really believe in work-life balance and taking time off. Every Friday is half-day Friday with no scheduled meetings. The company recommends taking at least 1 week off per quarter.

Cons

None yet. The company is growing and hiring so I recommend putting in an application.

2. 5.0

A Great Place to Be and Grow

Oct 18, 2021 - Creative Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

The Onboarding process was like first class, and everyone in the company I've met has been so welcoming. The energy is great here, and the work is fulfilling. They support growth and nurture you towards success, and it's just a great feeling to be a part of something like this. Truly lucky and honored to have been accepted into this Family.

Cons

Have yet to find a con...seriously. It's no coincidence this company is rated as the best workplace in Advertising year over year.

3. The latest conversations about Advertising

249 Comments

Advertising

30K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Wpromote~272463
      Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0

Team-Oriented Culture

Oct 6, 2021 - Paid Search Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Such a smooth onboarding process with endless resources available. From the hiring process to working with the team, it's clear everyone loves where they work. The freedom to express your ideas and take ownership is unlike any other larger agency. Half-day Fridays, great benefits, unlimited PTO, fast-growing - amazing!

Cons

Onboarding remotely can be a challenge if you've never done it before. Longer days but the 4.5 day work weeks & unlimited PTO make up for it!

VP, People & Culture

Thanks so much for taking time to share your feedback. It's true, we do love working here! I'm glad you can already tell that there is freedom and autonomy in your role and that you are able to take advantage of our benefits like the 4.5 work week and unlimited PTO. We know that taking time off to recharge is key to all Wpromoters staying happy and healthy!

5. 5.0

You won't regret it!!

Oct 4, 2021 - Senior Recruiter in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best agency I have worked at, the c-suite is transparent and the culture is great. Unlimited PTO 4.5 day work week Great benefits

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now

VP, People & Culture

Thanks for making time to drop us a review! I couldn't agree more, our C-suite is open and approachable. I hope you are enjoying the Mothner Messages!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

A Company as Nice as Advertised!

Oct 2, 2021 - Paid Media Specialist in Charlotte, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

- People that actually invest in your growth - Training & onboarding extremely comprehensive - Financial stability & looong list of clients

Cons

- Minimal input on clients assigned at first (but that's the start of any ad job) - Hours can be long, especially if need for additional support not communicated

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company with high growth potential

Sep 20, 2021 - Senior Social Media Manager in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of growth potential, industry experts. Great place to kickstart your career.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say regarding the company. Just a heads-up that the company is fully remote right now and probably will never force employees to go back to the office.

8. 5.0

Nicest People, Super Positive Environment

Sep 10, 2021 - Paid Social Coordinator in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have never felt more welcome or excited about a new job position from the very start of an application process. The hiring manager was quick to respond, went above and beyond in friendliness and willingness to help, and my interviews were professional but felt personal in a good way. Employees are open, approachable, and kind no matter what position. I love it here!

Cons

Remote work can be tough but Wpromote does all they can to make it better

9. 3.0

Nice, but superficial

Sep 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Casual dress code, full stocked kitchen, incentives

Cons

Management is not very helpful with growth

10. 5.0

Great company, amazing culture

Sep 1, 2021 - Paid Search Coordinator in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was super fun/ Wpromote was super transparent with me throughout. I could tell that the flexible PTO/half day Fridays were real perks not just something to get ya in the door, would recommend this agency to everyone!!

Cons

No cons, highly recommend this agency!

11. 5.0

So far, very good

Aug 17, 2021 - Senior Paid Search Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

-The onboarding process is extensive, but there is so much to learn in media. I didn't have access to resources, all in one place, like at Wpromote. -The knowledge sharing between team members + teams is really cool. Wpromote isn't siloed; insights for one account are shared with other accounts as possible wins or implementations. -The people director/strategy director model they utilize in PPC is really cool. And it seems like they have filled these director roles with people who actually are skilled in that part of the job. -Most people are extremely smart. They have curated some serious talent. -They do CEO shoutouts where you write in shoutouts for your co-workers and Michael Mothner (CEO) reads them on a video sent to all employees on Friday. It's a super cool part of the culture.

Cons

-If you come in with knowledge on how to do your role, you may have to shift your "ways of working" to fit the Wpromote model. This is not a huge con per se since the Wpromote model is an efficient model. -They ask (I promise it is optional; they went out of their way to say that) that you leave a Glassdoor review after your first 30 days, which is a good strategy for boosting their rating on the platform. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to do, since Glassdoor can be SO negative, and people who are having a good time tend to forget to write these reviews. But to whoever's reading this- it's something to be aware of as you read these.

4 people found this review helpful

VP, People & Culture

Thanks for the honest review! We know we have a good thing going so we want our employees to share it here or on LinkedIn and spread the word about what a special place Wpromote is for the reasons you mentioned above. We'll definitely keep on keepin' on together!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 202 Reviews