Wpromote Reviews

Found 176 of over 196 reviews

4.4
Wpromote Founder and CEO Michael Mothner
Michael Mothner
Pros
  • "You can actually utilize your unlimited PTO here(in 14 reviews)

• "They also offer startup perks like free massages, yoga classes, snacks/coffee, games, and happy hour(in 14 reviews)

• Cons
  • "work life balance can be hard during specific seasons(in 7 reviews)

• "Very rude management, abrasive and reactive work environment(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Best Onbording Experience I've Ever Had

Jul 26, 2021 - Content Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

WPromote has had the most comprehensive and organized onboarding process. Everyone is genuinely welcoming and helpful. It has been such an amazing experience thus far.

Cons

I honestly can't think of one negative thing to say about my experience so far. If I am being picky I think a larger cell phone/WIFI benefit would be super helpful since network fees are so crazy

2. 5.0

The real deal

Jun 2, 2021 - Associate Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Benefits are top tier (medical, dental, vision, life, 401k match, etc.) - unlimited PTO (within reason) - Onboarding is phenomenal. My first 30 days flew by. - Resources - Want a certification? just ask. Need specific training on something? just ask. Need help working on your communication with clients? just ask! - Management is focused on your career development

Cons

- Burnout is possible if you aren't communicating your workload to management - Already talking about going back to the office - You will definitely work 40+ hours/week depending on the time of year but it won't be unexpected and you will definitely have support.

Continue reading
      3 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to learn and gain experience

Jul 24, 2021 - Content Marketing Manager in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, transparent leadership, a variety of clients, unlimited PTO (like actually), half day fridays, flexible working hours, flexible working locations

Cons

growing quick and sometimes I'm unsure if I'm receiving any benefits from the growth, the earned department is great but growth isn't as consistent as is on the paid side, salaries aren't as competitive anymore (they were in the beginning)

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a Place to Begin My Career!

Jul 12, 2021 - SEO Coordinator in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people and culture at this company are amazing. It feels like how I imagine working a company like Google would be, but you still have the smaller office feel of a tight-knit company. Everyone is always willing to lend a helping hand, no matter the cost. I really enjoy working here!

Cons

If there are any cons, I can't quite think of any that would negatively impact a person working for the company. But, I would say that I have a bone to pick with Paycom and its very difficult user interface. I hope that we may move away from time tracking on Paycom into fully using Harvest!

5. 5.0

It Feels So Nice To Work With A Team

Jun 7, 2021 - Digital Marketing Manager in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love Wpromote and the close-knit, team-focused culture they have. I have only been working with them for a month, but I already feel so welcomed and supported. I had little to no experience when they hired me, and they are taking the time to train me and give me as much knowledge and experience as possible before I do things on my own. I don't have to worry about being given tasks or assignments that I can't handle because they are giving me the tools to handle them first.

Cons

Since we are still working remotely, the training program has a few kinks but they always make sure to communicate effectively and work around those as best they can. And I never feel like my trainers and supervisors are unreachable.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Learned a lot

Jul 27, 2021 - Paid Search Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Learned a lot, became very technically proficient, WFH flexibility, organized processes

Cons

Little support/mentorship from direct supervisor, often felt like a cog in the machine

7. 5.0

Great Place

Jun 24, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Los Angeles, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are amazing, the culture is one of the best out of all the places I have worked previously, the people are so friendly and helpful, team atmosphere - no silo working, fast-paced environment.

Cons

Onboarding can be overwhelming, but once you are through it, smooth sailing

Continue reading
    8. 5.0

Wpromote

Jun 28, 2021 - Paid Social Coordinator in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, emphasis on career growth, learning, and work-life balance.

Cons

None, the company cares about its employees.

9. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Lots of ups few down

Jul 13, 2021 - Social Media Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited pto Exciting environment Incredible brand and product

Cons

High rate of turnover Still operating like a start up

10. 5.0

A Great Agency with a Refreshing Culture

May 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've really enjoyed working at WPromote - the company is fast growing and ambitious but continues to champion a good work-life balance. The team is composed of hard working, thoughtful, kind people.

Cons

Some department silos that need to be addressed.

1 person found this review helpful