Wpromote Digital Marketing Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Found 3 reviews

4.3
Wpromote CEO Michael Mothner
Michael Mothner
  1. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wpromote is an established agency within the digital marketing field but still has that small company feel. There are several offices located across the country yet they do a great job of keeping us all connected. The office environment is a huge perk in my opinion, even though we can work remotely if we choose, I really enjoy coming into the office every day. The office is open concept but stays quiet due to us... having many private meeting rooms. We have an awesome breakroom stocked with a cereal bar, kombucha and cold brew on tap, as well as many events throughout the week. The work we do is mainly centered around SEO, PPC, and Paid Social although the industry is constantly changing and therefore so are our deliverables. If you want to work for a fun and innovative company, this is the place to be!

Cons

Having the luxury of working remotely and also working with people in other states can bring communication complications depending on the technology used.

Advice to Management

Nothing, keep on keeping on!

Wpromote2019-08-23

Wpromote Response

September 5, 2019VP, People & Culture

Thank you so much for your feedback! If you have any suggestions regarding cross-office communication enhancements, please let me or Mike Block know. We are all ears and always open to feedback.

"Decent"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing benefits, the people are awesome, fun place to work, care about the employee

Cons

The company continues to offer low salaries

Advice to Management

Bring Salary up to industry standards

Wpromote2019-03-25
  3. "Innovative Company Focused on Growth"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Manager

I worked at Wpromote full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Smart leadership team who's open to employee feedback -Work From Home -Pet Friendly -Bright colleagues -Interesting selection of clients -Leadership was open to exploring professional development opportunities for staff

Cons

While I was working there, leadership was exploring ways to provide mentorships and professional development to its employees. However, this was a work in progress. Their main focus was to acquire new companies & clients. And while increasing revenue is definitely important anywhere you go, the opportunities for real advancement and professional growth were not made clear.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on providing straightforward career development opportunities for junior level employees. Otherwise, you will miss out on keeping the talented people you have in-house.

Wpromote2018-12-11

Wpromote Response

January 21, 2019VP, People & Culture

Thank you for providing this feedback. We continue to grow our offerings on a variety of training and development opportunities that will build our employees' knowledge and allow them (and you!) to have a greater impact in their current and future role. If you feel there is something ...

Found 3 reviews