Wpromote Digital Marketing Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

Wpromote CEO Michael Mothner
Michael Mothner
  1. "Decent"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Wpromote full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing benefits, the people are awesome, fun place to work, care about the employee

Cons

The company continues to offer low salaries

Advice to Management

Bring Salary up to industry standards

Wpromote2019-03-25
  2. "Innovative Company Focused on Growth"

Former Employee - Digital Marketing Manager

I worked at Wpromote full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Smart leadership team who's open to employee feedback -Work From Home -Pet Friendly -Bright colleagues -Interesting selection of clients -Leadership was open to exploring professional development opportunities for staff

Cons

While I was working there, leadership was exploring ways to provide mentorships and professional development to its employees. However, this was a work in progress. Their main focus was to acquire new companies & clients. And while increasing revenue is definitely important anywhere you go, the opportunities for real advancement and professional growth were not made clear.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on providing straightforward career development opportunities for junior level employees. Otherwise, you will miss out on keeping the talented people you have in-house.

Wpromote2018-12-11

Wpromote Response

January 21, 2019VP, People & Culture

Thank you for providing this feedback. We continue to grow our offerings on a variety of training and development opportunities that will build our employees' knowledge and allow them (and you!) to have a greater impact in their current and future role. If you feel there is something ...

Found 2 reviews