Worldwide Clinical Trials Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2020

3.5
Worldwide Clinical Trials Chief Executive Officer Neal R. Cutler, M.D.
Neal R. Cutler, M.D.
Pros
Cons
  • "No matter what changes they try to make or what new upper management they hire, nothing gets better, it gets worse with every new person(in 10 reviews)

• "not enough work - life balance due to the pressure from internal teams and sometimes clients(in 9 reviews)

1. "A Great Place!"

5.0

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time

Pros

Coming from a larger CRO, I have been more than pleasantly surprised. My onboarding experience was far superior than I thought, the investment in IT systems is excellent, everyone has been so welcoming. There is rewards program in place. Senior Leadership inform you what is happening. There is just a good vibe in this place.

Cons

No cons. If you want to be in a place where you are listened to, and be part of building something great... this is THE place. Sure there are things that can be done better but guess what the opportunity is there to help make it better, rather than being told we will get back to you or ignored.

Continue reading
  2. "Struggles to find niche"

Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

Manageable size company to navigate.

Cons

Exec leadership didn’t have great reputation in the industry

3. "Great place to work if you enjoy being undervalued, undermined and underappreciated"

1.0
    Current Employee - Clinical Research
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time

Pros

Clinical trials do good in the world

Cons

Management don't tell the truth Very high staff turnover Low pay, well below the industry average, especially now No progression/recognition

4. "Great company"

5.0
    Former Employee - Clinical Systems Project Associate in Nottingham, England

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

Salary, Benefits, Colleagues, Management, Out of work activities

Cons

I didn't experience any negatives during my tenure.

Continue reading
  5. "WCT has given me the opportunity to work in first-in-class clinical trials in Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias"

Current Employee - Senior Medical Director in Barcelona

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time

Pros

They care about people High quality clinical research Great company

Cons

Too much work per person due to the high amount of CNS projects

6. "Awful place to work!!"

1.0

I worked at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time

Pros

The rare friendly, approachable person in the company. Nothing positive about the actual company or management to say!

Cons

Total lack of effective line management, line managers in place who have no concept of how to effectively and fairly manage a team and try to micromanage. A lot of staff members enjoy a gossip and back stab at any chance they can get. Awful, toxic environment to work in and was the worst place I have ever worked throughout my career. Salary is also way below average and there is no scope for career development. Would NEVER recommend anyone to work for this company and know a lot of previous and current employees who feel the same.

7. "Decent CRO"

Current Employee - Clinical Team Lead

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than a year

Pros

Systems are strong. Work-life balance is decent for a CRO.

Cons

There is a need for mentoring overall.

"RUN"

2.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Co workers are easy to get along with, with a very "Team Driven" attitude. They watch out for each other for the most part. As they have to because management will not.

Cons

Big lack in leadership and COMMUNICATION!!! Most departments do not even realize how much work is being done, employees are very under appreciated and if you are not full time you will not be taken seriously. Your schedule comes out on saturday for what you will work sunday and the rest of the week, making plans is impossible not knowing your days off until the week of. The benefits are nothing to brag about, not a lot of room for advancement. if you are looking to eventually move up in the company it will not happen here. Also the subjects get away with everything, and they know it. employees are treated terribly by subjects at least 70% of the time. You have to have tough skin to work here. They do not appreciate their employees, and it shows. No matter what changes they try to make or what new upper management they hire, nothing gets better, it gets worse with every new person. Not to mention the new rules about tattoos and piercings etc. instead of moving forward and trying to make the company better they find ways to make the employees have to take more steps to stay employed.

Continue reading
  9. "A company live with their employees"

2.0
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great colleagues. Benefits are as usual but nothing Special. Good equipment

Cons

No employee retention strategy Upper Management did not realize how much their employes were doing. In countries without an office, there is no team spirit because it is not exemplified by management.

10. "Good CRO"

Current Employee - CRA

I have been working at Worldwide Clinical Trials full-time

Pros

everyone is very kind and understanding

Cons

same workload you'll find everywhere else

Found 152 reviews