WorkWave Employee Reviews about "company is growing"

Updated Oct 2, 2019

4.3
WorkWave CEO David Giannetto
David Giannetto
1 Rating
Pros
  • "Free Lunch (4 out of the 5 days)(in 36 reviews)

• "They have added a week of PTO time to ensure employees have work/life balance(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Growing pains I guess; we're growing quickly and need more mid level managerial support, which I'm told is coming(in 13 reviews)

• "Company is growing and evolving very rapidly, which can create its own challenges(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "company is growing"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "WorkWave Gives Me a Place to Grow and Thrive Professionally"

Current Employee - Marketing in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy the flexibility that WorkWave offers and the benefits are great compared to any other company I have worked for. The environment in the office is nice - low drama and everyone helps each other and is respectful to one another. My favorite part is the creative freedom I experience. At WorkWave I can grow my skill set and exercise creativity. My ideas and contributions are always welcome and that makes me feel like my work matters for the success of the company - as well as establishes trust.

Cons

Not many at all. I really do not have any complaints - I enjoy coming to work and it is my favorite company that I have worked for so far in my career. If I had to say anything - it would cross-team communication, but that is pretty normal when a company grows to be a certain size.

October 3, 2019VP, Talent Management

That's fantastic to hear! Our marketing team is absolutely incredible - so passionate, creative and dedicated to doing the the right thing every day. Thanks for being such a great part of our collective success! We agree, cross-team communication is certainly an area of focus for us as a company. As mentioned in our recent townhall meeting, leaders in each department have each launched strategic initiatives to encourage better cross team communication and we're excited to see the positive impact of those efforts in the weeks/months ahead.

2. "A great place to work & collaborate"

4.0
    Current Employee - Product Marketing Manager in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the things that drew me to WorkWave in the beginning was the collaborative environment, and one year later I can say confidently that I am not disappointed. There is a great amount of energy within this company, and that is all thanks to the hardworking and talented staff that I get to engage with every day. Leadership within the company recognizes this as well, and they are quick to deliver words of encouragement, spotlight hard-earned achievements, and even deliver little surprises to help make their employees' days a little brighter (special shout out to Belgian waffle day!) Aside from the culture though, professionally I am equally as enthusiastic about the opportunities here at WorkWave. Personally, I have grown more in one year at WorkWave than I have at any other place of employment; partially due to having a great supportive team, but also in part to having senior leadership who recognize opportunities for employees to rise to the occasion and embrace new skills, or even bring a new perspective to a project. I am so proud of this company, and beyond thankful for the opportunities it has presented to me.

Cons

I strongly believe that we are a strong, growing company. And as with any company we experience growing pains, whether it be through evolving processes, the reorganization of priorities, etc. That being said, the leadership at WorkWave acknowledges this and has been very transparent with their efforts to continue to address the growing team, transformative projects, and manage the mounting potential that WorkWave has.

October 1, 2019VP, Talent Management

Thanks for sharing! It's fantastic to have talented team members, such as yourself, that embrace professional development and care about our clients, products and each other. We are indeed a strong, growing company and it's the passion and enthusiasm of everyone here that enables us to tackle challenges together, learn and grow. Thanks for helping to make our culture great!

3. "So happy to be here."

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing company that provides great products/services. Very excited to be a part of WorkWave.

Cons

Sometimes there is a lack of communication & growing pains.

May 6, 2019VP, Talent

Thanks for sharing your experience! Our BDR team such a talented group, and a tremendous part of our Sales department. If you have suggestions on how to improve communication, please be sure to share those with your manager or our HR team. We'd love to keep improving together! Thanks for all you do to contribute to our success!

"Great place to grow and learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've been working at WorkWave for almost a year, and I have learned so much within that year. It is rare that you find a company that really empowers you to learn and grow, and actually be able to bring your ideas to life, and WorkWave lets you do just that. The company is filled with so many hard working people and smart minds, and with the hard work and challenges that come your way, there is also a great culture and a good sense of support overall.

Cons

The company is growing and changing at a rapid pace, and it can be challenging to align your goals and keep up with a constantly moving company, but I know it is all part of growing pains that most companies face - the plus side is that it keeps you on your toes!

February 25, 2019VP, Talent Management

We are so glad to hear that! From our company intranet, manager 1:1's and common areas throughout our office, we're eager to provide as many opportunities as possible to share information and encourage a collaborative environment. Thanks for making WorkWave a great place to work!

5. "WorkWave- The place to be!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Holmdel, NJ

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with WorkWave for a year now and the experience of being employed here has been a great one. Now that we have moved to the new office it has moved in an even more positive direction. Pros: Free lunch, growing company with plenty of room to advance, great office culture, good work/life balance including most major holidays off and a real focus on employee appreciation, good benefits. Most of all you aren't just a number. You can make a difference no matter what you do and you are encouraged to help make an impact, no matter your title. None of this will go unrecognized. When I describe a given week at the office to friends and family they are jealous that their employers do not run their business the same way and they wish they could come work for us!

Cons

My success and experience here in a short time leave me with no real cons to mention.

June 7, 2017VP, Talent Management

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! It's wonderful to have so many that care deeply about creating great products and making sure our clients are raving fans. Thanks for all you do!

6. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

WorkWave is an excellent place to work with a great office culture. Everyone working here is incredibly friendly and willing to help you. Management is flexible with your schedule and duties, allowing for an awesome work-life balance. The company is growing rapidly and has lots of opportunities to grow and to succeed. The free lunch is a great perk and the benefits package is one of the best I've ever seen.

Cons

There are some growing pains, but the management is doing a great job leading us through the transition. The current office is on the smaller side, but we're moving to a much bigger and newer space soon.

October 28, 2016VP, Talent Management

Thanks WorkWaver! We appreciate the kind words. Thanks for all your contributions to our success!

"Great Place to Work!"

I have been working at WorkWave

Pros

Great Place to Work! Highly recommend all around.

Cons

Company is growing and evolving very rapidly, which can create its own challenges.

August 4, 2016VP, Talent Management

Thanks for the feedback!

"Company with lots of opportunities"

I have been working at WorkWave

Pros

- Great and growing Company Culture - Possibility to contribute - Fast growth and meritocracy guaranteed

Cons

- Sometimes, high levels of stress due to fast Company growth - Lots of new people introduced every week: sometimes is hard to build relationships

May 31, 2016VP, Talent Management

Thanks WorkWaver! We agree, with so much happening it can be hard to keep up! While we announce the arrival of new employees the Friday before they start so everyone knows who to expect, it can be hard to find time to connect with everyone. Luckily, we're working on enhanced employee portal to make it easier to make connections regarding everything from projects and clients, to hobbies and interests. Thanks for all you do to keep WorkWave running strong!

"Amazing Culture"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is the first place I have been employed where I truly believe that employees are put first. Management cares about what you have to say and goes out of their way to make you feel appreciated.

Cons

As a fast growing company there are many challenges to be faced. However, with the skill sets of the talented employees we get through it!

March 7, 2016VP, Talent Management

Thanks for the feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have experienced our Core Value of "Speak Up!" first hand. We want everyone to feel empowered to share their ideas in a constructive way, and understand how much that feedback contributes to our continued success. We appreciate all your hard work - thanks for joining the WorkWave family!

"Loving My Time Here"

I have been working at WorkWave full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management is very involved in day to day operations and always around to answer questions. They are big on 1:1 and group meetings to see how the teams and employees are doing and to share information. Rapidly growing company where roles and positions are constantly evolving. Management understands that employees have a life outside of work and that things come up. Free lunch everyday is a big money saver too

Cons

Company is growing so fast right now there are some growing pains with staff trying to keep up with the increase for their demand.

February 3, 2016VP, Talent Management

Hi WorkWaver! Thanks for sharing your experiences! We're excited to continue growing our teams and resources to ensure the best experience possible for both our employees and clients. Thank you for all your contributions along the way as well - we're so happy you've joined the WorkWave family!

Found 18 reviews