- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Pennsylvania
- - Philadelphia, PA, United States Area
- - Colorado
- - Denver, CO, United States Area
- - New Jersey
- Portugal - All Cities
- - Lisbon
- - Lisbon, Portugal Area
Found 5 of over 71 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (71 reviews)
Reviews about "relaxed dress code"Return to all Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great group of colleagues; Salary isn't bad; Good team environment; Benefits are good; Relaxed dress code; Paid on time.
The job instability (you never know if tomorrow you will work there), you can't do anything wrong... Lack of focus from the management. We didn't had a HR. Too much gossip..
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Awesome, smart and happy people to work with; 2. Benefits above average; 3. FREE snacks and drinks all day; 4. Comfy office arrangement, good location; 5. Serving the environment or nonprofit associations with our time. <3 #servewithacaringheart; 6. Flexibility; 7. Autonomy; 8. Relaxed dress code; 9. Ability to bring your authentic self to work #beauthentic; 10. Very open work culture.
There are always cons in every company, at Wodify we have space to improve. We have been come across some growing pains but worked it out. I'm happy to be part of the family.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company, awesome people to work with on all levels. Office is amazing. Free Gym downstairs, employee only fitness classes/yoga offered every day at noon, otherwise the gym is yours to use every other hour of the day. On-site barber shop/mani-pedi services that are subsidized. Great opportunity for entry-level positions, especially go-getters, your hard work will be noticed and be rewarded. Employee growth opportunities are great, CEO/Management very open to allowing employees to venture into parts of the business that they are interested in but do not necessarily have the experience for. Xbox one and arcade game with machine (including rock band 4). Management works hard to ensure each employee is happy with where they are at career/personal life balance wise. Subsidized meals delivered to office every week. Laid back environment with no dress code. You will learn a lot here.
Suffered through some growing pains after software went from start-up mode to being the leading software in the functional fitness market. Sometimes there is only 4 beers to choose from instead of 6.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Proud to work with the most creative, talented, responsible and passionate people - Amazing cool/modern/clean office - Chance to be involved at community service - Work directly with manager - Get paid on-time, fair salary and great benefits - Relaxed dress code - Very warm welcome and onboarding
- Some extra hours to get the job done.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Fantastic coworkers who will do anything for one another - Competitive salary - Competitive benefits - Relaxed dress code
- The owner does not understand software development, but he thinks he does - 55+ hour work weeks, which probably means the salary isn't that competitive - No room for growth - Unlimited vacation policy translates into less vacation than a fixed vacation policy would yieldContinue reading
Thank you for your feedback. We are expanding our team and putting programs in place to ensure employees have work life balance. We are happy you enjoyed your co workers and the benefits that Wodify has to offer.