William Hill International Reviews
62% would recommend to a friend
(101 total reviews)
33% approve of CEO
Found 101 of over 106 reviews
Updated Nov 7, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
2 hours ago
With inflation still high and the economic outlook still uncertain, I’m curious: Are there any expenses that you’re cutting back on, delaying, or going without? For example, delaying buying a new car or fixing your car, traveling less, less charitable giving?
Got a burning question about William Hill International? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with William Hill International employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits." (in 7 reviews)
- "Mr Green had amazing colleagues, people who loved to work for the company and actually being interested to grow." (in 6 reviews)
- "Some good people" (in 6 reviews)
- "Great benefits and great management" (in 3 reviews)
- "You can start in an awesome team, if you do that." (in 3 reviews)
- "Bad pay and management staff" (in 3 reviews)
- 4.0Nov 7, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Current Employee, less than 1 yearManila, Manila
High Salary, Benefits are high depending on performance
Need to work during weekends and holidays. Some managers are very inconsiderate
- 2.0Sept 5, 2023Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondonderry County Borough, Northern Ireland
Flexibility when you are a manager
They do not care about you respectfully
- 4.0Jul 17, 2023Head of ProductCurrent Employee
Nice work hybrid environment, 1 day working from office, and friendly atmosphere. Good perks such as health benefit, free lunch every week and ample cookies and cakes Exposed to various ppl from around the world Left to work autonomously Great team events Internal self development, courses such as leadership and stress management courses
Not a competitive renumeration package when compared with market average for the role.
- 5.0Aug 29, 2023Risk AgentFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsSofia, Sofia (city)
Schedule, work load, home office, office benefits
Little pay, objectives, hectic work
- 1.0Dec 27, 2022Customer Experience ManagerFormer Employee
Mr Green had amazing colleagues, people who loved to work for the company and actually being interested to grow. This was always the biggest plus - the Mr Green family. Also, growth opportunities: leadership courses, mental health awareness workshops, great internal interview processes leading to an amazing number of internal progressions.
The biggest challenge over the last two years has been mental health. In iGaming, change happens, it‘s a fast paving environment. However, you cannot trust what management says as everything is being sugarcoated and being changed within a day anyway. Your own opinion is being shut down, saying that „it can‘t be voiced anonymous, we want to see names“. The company has an anonymous feedback tool which is not being used to actually acknowledge issues (I myself have voiced mental health issues and got no acknowledgement of my comments). Many people leave Mr Green at the moment, and the company doesn‘t even care - avoid at all costs, unless you have a strong mind.
- 1.0Jul 24, 2023Safer Gambling OfficerFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsGibraltar
Instantly invited to the pension scheme
Management expects blind faith, tunnel vision white lies nodding dog employees who should not challenge even when management is obviously incorrect
- 5.0Mar 7, 2023William HilCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsLeeds, South East England, England
Great place to work where you are fully supported
Constant changes within the senior management hierarchy
- 3.0Jan 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Well established International company, with great exposure.
It was a good place to work before 888 acquisition. The work environment became quite toxic, with too much pressure and cultural clashes. Many u-turns on decisions.
William Hill International Reviews FAQs
William Hill International has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 106 reviews left anonymously by employees. 62% of employees would recommend working at William Hill International to a friend and 57% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
62% of William Hill International employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated William Hill International 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.