Western Financial Group Insurance Agent Reviews

Updated May 8, 2020

4.4
Western Financial Group President and CEO Kenny Nicholls
Kenny Nicholls

"AMAZING COMPANY - Even in hard times"

5.0
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Beaverlodge, AB

I have been working at Western Financial Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The culture in the office is second to none. I have never felt more comfortable in a new job before. I have had incredible support in my journey to becoming a licensed insurance agent - they are very encouraging and want to see me succeed! I have never worked for a company who stands behind their employees as much as Western Financial Group does. They are VERY focused on their employees and being at the top of the Insurance game!

Cons

Wish I would have started sooner!!!

Western Financial Group2020-05-08

"Do not work here"

1.0
    Insurance Agent in Lethbridge, AB

I worked at Western Financial Group for less than a year

Pros

There is literally nothing good about working here. Nothing at all.

Cons

Low pay, understaffed to save the company money, excessive work load, expected unpaid overtime with no notice in interview or job ad, no leadership, catty and inappropriate coworkers, no hands on training, everyone there makes tones of mistakes, apathy abounds, extremely high stress, women dominated - gossip and throw you under the bus when you're barely even out of training, no ergonomic assessments, extremely high turn over, forced volunteering or donations to charity, extremely poor functioning software with no notes section and no history, notes are made on activities and it can be very hard to track down what happened on a policy, if the internet goes out you lose all the client files you were working on, have to triple your work by writing everything down on paper in case this happens then enter it in two places, complaints to TL and management are ignored.

Continue reading
    Western Financial Group2017-08-29

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews