Virtual Financial Group Insurance Agent Reviews | Glassdoor.ca

5.0
Rich Thawley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Unbelievable Virtual Company"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Summerville, SC (US)
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Summerville, SC (US)

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company Just opened my eyes to how the financial world can be right at your finger tips via your own home. Whenever there has been any type of questions that I have had the company is on top of it to help out. Virtual Financial makes it possible to own your own business and got to the top of where you want to make it go.

Cons

I have no downsides with the company.

"Bold Vision for the Future of Life Insurance Sales Agents"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Los Angeles, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group part-time (More than a year)

Pros

My review of Virtual Financial Group is kind of straight forward. If you want to work and you want to work for yourself (yes, those are two separate “wants” in my book), and you want the potential to set your life up to be financially independent after working long and hard, then selling insurance and building your own agency within VFG would be a great opportunity for you. If you want to make a lot of money quick because you’re broke and desperate, then look somewhere else for some online ponzi or money pyramid scheme.

Cons

This is a real career move that require commitment. If you’d rather work in some office at Farmers, Prudential or State Farm insurance…well “more power to you.” I’d rather work from my home, or anywhere else me and my computer choose to be, and have the ability for me and my team to literally sell in all 50 states. Virtual Financial Group is not a scam, but it is not for everyone. Like any sales job, it takes commitment and a “I can do it” attitude.

Advice to Management

Motivation is vital for "virtual" agents working across the country. Personal success stories as told by "in the trenches" agents would be a great improvement to our weekly meetings. It's good to hear that "the company" is doing so well, but let's put a personal face on all of this excitement!

Virtual Financial Group Response

24 Jan, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for your review and feedback and we have added guest speakers on all weekly training webinars who are encouraged to invite their leaders in the field to share their success and tips for others... More