Found 3 of over 337 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great for people who love to travel or love airlines and live in the Bay Area." (in 27 reviews)
- "Flight benefits are great especially if you work as GST" (in 26 reviews)
- "flight benefits are great and hotel discounts are awesome BUT..." (in 26 reviews)
- "You get to constantly travel and get great travel benefits." (in 20 reviews)
- "Its a different culture here which will, unfortunately, eventually die but great while it lasts..Easy job, good $$!" (in 19 reviews)
- "low pay ($14.47) for an overload of work and constant yelling from guests" (in 30 reviews)
- "Also management tends to delegate bigger responsibilities to favored employees." (in 22 reviews)
- "Favoritism is big time here." (in 14 reviews)
- "No Work/Life Balance" (in 7 reviews)
- "Managers are able to apply any kind of punishment they feel necessary." (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Virgin America and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "vx"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Aug 29, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
I had the privilege to be involved in all aspects of opening up a station. VX became an Award winning Airline year after Year. The best experience I've ever been part of..
Joining VX with 18 years of a Legacy Airline Leadership experience , it was hard starting from scratch. The Company's vision, and values, is what helped us all get through this rough patch.
- 4.0Jan 9, 2018Flight AttendantFormer Employee
VX did a wonderful job of training their employees! I worked here during a huge growth spurt. Best job of my career!
None to speak of!
- 5.0May 7, 2013MarketingFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBurlingame, CA
I had two unique job roles at VX and had an opportunity to get my hands dirty on a lot of projects and open myself up to a plethora of new opportunities. I had the opportunity to access experiences no one else would. It is a company that is growing and has so much potential, and the people are what also makes it a great place to work.
The reason I left was growth. I could not go above where I was positioned at the time and I really needed more money and growth.1