VinSolutions Reviews

Found 220 of over 228 reviews

4.6
VinSolutions VP of Operations Tracy Fred
Tracy Fred
Pros
  • "Great benefits, great pay, great environment(in 23 reviews)

• "VinSolutions provides a fun, competitive work environment where high performers are rewarded with high compensation(in 13 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Vin needs to be better about managing bad hires out of the organization(in 9 reviews)

• "Upper Management doesn't level with employees about uncomfortable changes in the pipeline(in 8 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

216 Comments

Tech

81.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.ca&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=VinSolutions~416562
    Join the conversation on
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Work

Feb 11, 2021 - Territory Manager in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Pay and Benefits and Industry Leading Automotive CRM

Cons

Extensive Travel which could be a pro depending on where you are in life.

Vice President & General Manager

It means so much when people have good things to say about Cox. I really value the time you took to write this review!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

My Experience at Cox

Oct 26, 2021 - Sales Representative in Tulsa, OK
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great company to work for in my experience

Cons

As a company, a bit too liberal in my opinion

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for your feedback and I am pleased to hear that you are happy with your career here at VinSolutions. Cox is dedicated to our vision of “Empowering People Today to Build a Better Future for the Next Generation” and Cox leadership makes decisions for the company, keeping this goal in mind. Cox also supports the thoughts and ideas of our team members and welcomes open and honest discussions on what you feel can be done better. Thank you again for taking time to provide your five-star review!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Love this company!

Oct 19, 2021 - Performance Management
      Business Outlook

Pros

Love working for this place- they care for you as an employee and give you room to grow!

Cons

Normal things that any software company faces

VP Ops Dealer Service and Support

Thank you for taking time to provide such a positive review. I am delighted to learn that you love working here. I agree that Cox does an amazing job at taking care of team members and they provide great tools to allow for growth. Thank you for your dedication and I look forward to you continuing your career here!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company

Oct 12, 2021 - Call Center Representative in Kansas City, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is Great and benefits also

Cons

None Great Company to work for

VP Ops Dealer Service and Support

Thank you for your review! I have to agree that Cox really values team members and proves that with the amazing benefit packages that are provided. I appreciate you taking the time to provide us such positive feedback.

5. 5.0

Living My Best Life

Sep 1, 2021 - Inside Sales Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you're still working at a dealership do yourself a favor and come work here! Incredible work/life balance, Offers Best Products, Implementation, Support, Training, & Consultant which is an easy sell! Unmatched Benefits (Vanguard 401K/IRA, Aetna Health. Dental, Home, Auto & Pet Insurance), Employee Discounts w/ Apple, AT&T, Samsung, General Motors, BMW, Volkswagen, & More. Equipped with awesome tools to perform my job - Macbook, iPhone, iPad, Docking Station, Multiple Monitors

Cons

There's SO Much to learn - it requires a ton of self discipline, time, and effort - can be challenging working from home. Difficult to sell to smaller dealerships because our product pricing are higher than our competitors

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and I’m so glad that you agree that VinSolutions is a great place to work. You’re right, there is a lot going on within our company, so we make every effort to ensure there are ways to access learning. Please reach out to your manager to inquire about our many training and learning opportunities through Learn@Cox. Those programs focus on things like career development, building your brand, and Cox Automotive brand knowledge. We strive to make sure that all team members are recognized for their hard work and efforts. Some examples of our recognition are through call outs at Town Hall meetings, Spark rewards, and Talent Showcases. We want to make sure that all team members feel appreciated. If you have recommendations of ways to recognize team members, please reach out to the leadership teams as we are all ears to new ideas! Thank you for your feedback!

6. 3.0

Headline

Sep 1, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits and above average compensation

Cons

Mandating vaccine for employees even if they work remotely

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for your honest feedback. I also appreciate the care Cox provides for its employees. The above par benefits allow for team members to rest assure they are taken care of if ever faced with health or life complications. Cox also is amazing at compensating team members to the level of work they provide. Thank you for being such a high valued team member! Regarding the Covid vaccination, we reached this decision based on science and only after careful deliberation and in consultation with public health experts. We are hopeful that our employees will reflect on our position and ultimately come to appreciate and agree with our decision. We too want to one day return to a normal work state and we believe that this is the best way to make this happen. Thank you again for your review!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Just when you think it's getting good it gets better

Aug 12, 2021 - ISRM Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company really has their people in mind and have absolutely pulled through over and over for the employees and dealer partners

Cons

I haven't ran into any yet and I'm on year 3

1 person found this review helpful

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for this positive feedback. It makes me so happy to know that our team members feel the gratitude and appreciation that comes from Cox and our leadership teams. We work hard to ensure our team members are able to maintain the balance that is necessary to be able to do great work and in turn, love their career. I love that you feel supported and I value the time you took to let us know!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Flexible work from home with good benefits

Aug 3, 2021 - Client Support in Mission, KS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Support is a good spot to get foot in the door for for the company as you learn a ton. Allowed to work from home and really good benefits

Cons

Can get busy like any Support call center

VP Ops Dealer Service and Support

Thank you for your review! I agree that our Support team is a great place to work within VinSolutions. You learn all of the bits and pieces of the program and how they work for the benefit of the clients. I have also appreciated the fluidity of the company and of team members to remain flexible during such a confusing and trying time in our lives. Thank you for providing your positive reflection of VinSolutions and I appreciate you!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Reporting Consultant and Time Saver

Jul 27, 2021 - Associate Performance Manager in Mission, KS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work your own schedule primarily. Low Stress. Honestly the people are great to work with.

Cons

You have to construct your own career progression past this job. It doesn't naturally move to PM without you being a self starter

VP Ops Dealer Service and Support

Thank you for providing your feedback. I am so glad that you are reaping the benefits of your career here at VinSolutions. You are correct in saying that Cox provides all of the tools necessary to manage time, mindfulness and stressors. Thankfully, Cox also provides the tools necessary in building your resume within the company. There are many training opportunities, for both general career building and Performance Management specific professional growth, that are available for team members interested in career progression. I highly suggest reaching out to the leadership within your team to determine the best training paths for you to grow within. I appreciate the quick adaptation that all of our team members provided when we were forced to alter our way of working. I do believe we are still working on figuring out what is best for the company and for our team members. Thanks again for your insight!

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great work culture

Jul 15, 2021 - Software Test Engineer II in Mission, KS
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing team members and management Excellent work / life balance Unlimited time offs

Cons

Sometimes prioritization of work is a confusion among development product and management teams

Vice President & General Manager

Thank you for your review. I agree that we have top notch team members that help to create a positive work culture. Cox highly values all their employees, which is why they reward us with great benefits and the ability to take time off to recharge. I’m disheartened to learn that there was confusion during your time here at VinSolutions. I strongly believe that there needs to be an open line of communication between team members and leadership teams. I will continue to encourage both ends to always check in with each other to make sure everyone remains on the same page. I apologize that this didn’t happen in your experience. I’m thankful for your feedback and I wish nothing but great things for your future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 220 Reviews